We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith

got curious about the origin of the title line of this thread. seems it comes from a legal brief presented by the govt in Hobby Lobby v Katherine Seballiojs related to forcing obamacare's reg that aborion pills had to be covered and with no copay. the wording is a paraphrase of the actual words penned by CNS.COM but does rwfer to the first does not extend to businesses and so will force them to violate their faith. near as Ican tell this ruling is still rumbling around in the courts with SCOTUS only refusing to rule on an injunction.

Werbung:
3. Who in the Obama "regime" ever said, "We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith"?

Dog already explained some of this. Here is the link

“Hobby Lobby is a for-profit, secular employer, and a secular entity by definition does not exercise religion,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Stuart Delery in a filing submitted in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma. “Because Hobby Lobby is a secular employer, it is not entitled to the protections of the Free Exercise Clause or RFRA [the Religious Freedom Restoration Act],” - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/oba...-act-against-their-faith#sthash.u9g3Pfkg.dpuf

Dog already explained some of this. Here is the link

“Hobby Lobby is a for-profit, secular employer, and a secular entity by definition does not exercise religion,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Stuart Delery in a filing submitted in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma. “Because Hobby Lobby is a secular employer, it is not entitled to the protections of the Free Exercise Clause or RFRA [the Religious Freedom Restoration Act],” - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/oba...-act-against-their-faith#sthash.u9g3Pfkg.dpuf
a paraphrase but generally accrate characterization albiet more arrogant which was kind of the idea. red meat sells about as wellas sex.

got curious about the origin of the title line of this thread. seems it comes from a legal brief presented by the govt in Hobby Lobby v Katherine Seballiojs related to forcing obamacare's reg that aborion pills had to be covered and with no copay. the wording is a paraphrase of the actual words penned by CNS.COM but does rwfer to the first does not extend to businesses and so will force them to violate their faith. near as Ican tell this ruling is still rumbling around in the courts with SCOTUS only refusing to rule on an injunction.

CNS.COM was a new one on me. Looking it over, it appears to be about as balanced as the World Net Daily. Here's a link to the site.

The bottom line is that no one can quote anyone from the administration saying "We will force Christians to act against their faith."

Wasn't the issue of paying for birth control settled when the Catholic church objected?

CNS.COM was a new one on me. Looking it over, it appears to be about as balanced as the World Net Daily. Here's a link to the site.

The bottom line is that no one can quote anyone from the administration saying "We will force Christians to act against their faith."

Wasn't the issue of paying for birth control settled when the Catholic church objected?
It matters not if the quote can be found ....

It matters not if Kathleen Sebilius actually used those exact words or not .....

What is clear is the intent of the Obama Regime. Imposing federal fines on Hobby-Lobby of up to 1.3 million dollars a day because this private company does not want to act against their faith by providing abortion causing drugs to their employees is clearly and example of:

"Forcing Christians to Act Against Their Faith"

It matters not if Kathleen Sebilius actually used those exact words or not .....

What is clear is the intent of the Obama Regime. Imposing federal fines on Hobby-Lobby of up to 1.3 million dollars a day because this private company does not want to act against their faith by providing abortion causing drugs to their employees is clearly and example of:

Oh, I think we can find plenty of ways to criticize the Obama regime without making (bleep!) up.

I still think that the opposition making up garbage like Obama being a Muslim, a Marxist, a Kenyan, and the AntiChrist helped him get elected. Anyone who believed that sort of thing would never have voted Democrat, even if the Republicans had been running a Beelzebub/Mephistopheles ticket.

Oh, I think we can find plenty of ways to criticize the Obama regime without making (bleep!) up.

I still think that the opposition making up garbage like Obama being a Muslim, a Marxist, a Kenyan, and the AntiChrist helped him get elected. Anyone who believed that sort of thing would never have voted Democrat, even if the Republicans had been running a Beelzebub/Mephistopheles ticket.
There is ample data suggesting Obama is a muslim, a marxist, and born in Kenya ..... the anti-Christ .... oh, I would think he's probably much worst than that.

Considering all the voter fraud that existed in the last 2 general elections .... it can also be argued that Obama would have won regardless.

But, despite all the conspiracy theories ..... one thing is clear. The Obama regime is clearly forcing Christians to act against their faith!

There is ample data suggesting Obama is a muslim, a marxist, and born in Kenya ..... the anti-Christ .... oh, I would think he's probably much worst than that.

Considering all the voter fraud that existed in the last 2 general elections .... it can also be argued that Obama would have won regardless.

But, despite all the conspiracy theories ..... one thing is clear. The Obama regime is clearly forcing Christians to act against their faith!

I suppose there no longer is any harm in continuing to believe all that, as Obama can't run again anyway.

Regardless ..... now that are discussion has changed to conspiracy ... I take you agree that this regime is forcing Christian to act against their faith.
No one in the administration has said that. The quote is from a right wing blogger.

And, just who do you think is pulling the strings behind the scenes? Who is this mysterious entity that is behind the conspiracy?

I believe you were asked that same question before.

No one in the administration has said that. The quote is from a right wing blogger.

And, just who do you think is pulling the strings behind the scenes? Who is this mysterious entity that is behind the conspiracy?

I believe you were asked that same question before.
So, just because there is not a link from a MSM outlet quoting those exact words you are going to completely dismiss the reality of what is happening in the Hobby-Lobby case?

Are you really going to say fining Hobby-Lobby up to 1.3 million dollars a day because they do not want to provide their employees with abortion causing drugs is not a violation of the 1st Amendment and not a clear example of the regime forcing Christians to act against their faith?

Is this really your argument in this case .... that it is some "conspiracy" that is not happening?

So, just because there is not a link from a MSM outlet quoting those exact words you are going to completely dismiss the reality of what is happening in the Hobby-Lobby case?

Are you really going to say fining Hobby-Lobby up to 1.3 million dollars a day because they do not want to provide their employees with abortion causing drugs is not a violation of the 1st Amendment and not a clear example of the regime forcing Christians to act against their faith?

Is this really your argument in this case .... that it is some "conspiracy" that is not happening?

The reality of the Hobby Lobby case is that Hobby Lobby won.

No one in the administration said that they were going to make Christians act against their will.

No one is fining Hobby Lobby.

Werbung:
The reality of the Hobby Lobby case is that Hobby Lobby won.

No one in the administration said that they were going to make Christians act against their will.

No one is fining Hobby Lobby.
Really PLC1 ....

You're going to blast "right-wined websites" and then quote ThinkProgress ....:unsure::unsure::unsure:

As I stated above .... it matters not that the regime may or may not have described the case against Hobby-Lobby in those exact words.

The Becket Fund, who is representing Hobby-Lobby has indeed dealt a blow to the Communist Regime by winning a temporary restraining order granting a special injunction until the district court has time to fully rule in the preliminary injunction.

The DOJ likely has no choice but to petition the U.S. Supreme Court to take this case at this time, which most likely will rule that the HHS Mandate violates RFRA, in which case the mandate will be struck down nationwide.

Now, the quote may or may not have come in those exact words from the regime. The quote may not even be accurate in the fact that it appears the regime indeed is not going to be able to force Christians to act against their faith (at least in this case) after all.

But, again .... one thing is crystal clear .... with the regime pushing this case all the way to the SCOTUS .... their intentions are clear.

Unless of course .... you continue to choose denial over reality here or can find another wacko-communist website that has propagandized otherwise!

Last edited:
Back