We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith

Werbung:
Like the Obamacare "fine" being defined as a tax, huh .....
it is. that was a better decision than most people realise. it forms a very beneficial framework for all the other cases involving obamacare (like this one) to come. roberts playing chess while the left are playing candyland.

it is. that was a better decision than most people realise. it forms a very beneficial framework for all the other cases involving obamacare (like this one) to come. roberts playing chess while the left are playing candyland.
I understand that ...... but, as you say .... they are playing games with something that should have easily and clearly been defined.

scotus is susceptable tk public opinion, shouldnt be but they are. roberts is a smart cookie. you will see.
I know Roberts is bad to the bone .... but, Obama is steadily stacking the court with Sotomayers and Keegans ...

Remember during the '12 election Valerie Jarrett said they had two more lined up ....

I know Roberts is bad to the bone .... but, Obama is steadily stacking the court with Sotomayers and Keegans ...

Remember during the '12 election Valerie Jarrett said they had two more lined up ....
He hasnt changed the court and the ones kost likely to check out aare dead lefties as well.

Yes, the right have used their concocted terror threat to stop all sorts of things like the right to protest, free speech etc and morons in the US just watch it happening

Your emails are all read by the CIA, your calls are all recorded and you are filmed almost all of the time in towns and cities

Yes, the right have used their concocted terror threat to stop all sorts of things like the right to protest, free speech etc and morons in the US just watch it happening

Your emails are all read by the CIA, your calls are all recorded and you are filmed almost all of the time in towns and cities

Are you in favor of the right to protest, speak, etc? Are there any policies you favor that actually reduce these rights?

Re: cameras in public. I am thinking that when the gas station puts up a private camera that is the owners right. When the gov subpeonas that footage that is good crime enforcement. When all the gas stations and every sphere of public life is filmed and the gov collects all that footage either while investigating a crime or pre-emptively then a number of rights have been reduced and the right to privacy has ceased to exist.

I am interested in the concocted terror threat? Were there no terrorists? And just who was it that participated in concocting the threat? Were the concocters only on the right?

Werbung:
Americans kill on average 17000 Americans each year

Terrorists might kill a handful when averaged out

And that assumes you believe the BS of 9/11

The threat from communism was invented to get idiots in the US supporting huge spending on arms and war

That became too ridiculous even for the yanks so they invented the war on terror and all they have to do is get fox news to put provocative stories out every so often and the fools watching buy it

But the fact remains that the US is the most dangerous nation to Americans

By a very long way

Back