Wash your hands

Dude111

Techs can avoid cold/flu viruses by washing hands
Pat Vickers www.techrepublic.com

Techs are constantly touching other user's keyboards, mice, and phones. While this contact may seem harmless, I have always theorized that this interaction is the cause of many a support tech's misery during the cold and flu season. If I'm right, not only do support techs pick up cold and/or flu bugs from end users' peripherals, they also pass them to other keyboards and, therefore, to other people. I decided to investigate this, and here's what I found. [more]
Very good reading!!

I wash my hands several times a day,its good practice me thinks!!

Werbung:
Washing your hands is the best thing you can do to avoid the flu! I also saw a report that the proper way to sneeze or cough is into your elbow or armpit. This way the germs are not transfered to your hands and then obviously somewhere else.

Washing your hands is the best thing you can do to avoid the flu! I also saw a report that the proper way to sneeze or cough is into your elbow or armpit. This way the germs are not transfered to your hands and then obviously somewhere else.
Whoops! I have been doing it incorrectly. I have been sneezing and coughing into other peoples elbows and armpits. I suppose that explains the looks I have been getting.

Werbung:
Techs can avoid cold/flu viruses by washing hands
Pat Vickers www.techrepublic.com

Very good reading!!

I wash my hands several times a day,its good practice me thinks!!

True true... I keep a pump bottle of hand sanitizer in my work truck and I probably hit it at least 6 or 7 times a day.

That's use it on my hands not drink it...:D

Back