Was Chernobyl a display of Russian technology

the annoying thing

Yrs it was a fine display of Russian technology and they abandoned it lied about it also typical commies They left it for the rest of the world to deal with like cowards. . Then after invading the ukraine they were stupid enough to go in and camp there and dig in the ground really a great display of intelligence .
No wonder a bunch of Ukrainian pesants and hillbillys are able to fight them toe to toe they are morons .

Werbung:

Yrs it was a fine display of Russian technology and they abandoned it lied about it also typical commies They left it for the rest of the world to deal with like cowards. . Then after invading the ukraine they were stupid enough to go in and camp there and dig in the ground really a great display of intelligence .
No wonder a bunch of Ukrainian pesants and hillbillys are able to fight them toe to toe they are morons .
Well in fact they advised the world and it was known by research and espionage
Within hours of it happening.

The rest of the world had no input whatsoever to the remedial action. Many hundreds of personal died as a result of radiation exposure attempting to secure it.

While all that is well known, you must spend hours trawling through the internet searching for anything to have a dig at them and then pathetically link them to democrats. Youre out of ammo son.

If they are so stupid, why doesn't America go to war with their traditional biggest threat. Because like all Americans, you have no guts. They should be a pushover.

Do you remember three mile Island?
Do some research on that and tell me who made mistakes.

The rest of the world had no input whatsoever to the remedial action. Many hundreds of personal died as a result of radiation exposure attempting to secure it.

While all that is well known, you must spend hours trawling through the internet searching for anything to have a dig at them and then pathetically link them to democrats. Youre out of ammo son.

If they are so stupid, why doesn't America go to war with their traditional biggest threat. Because like all Americans, you have no guts. They should be a pushover.

Lol comparing 3 mile Island to Chernobyl is like comparing a midget to Shaquille O'Neal. The Russian joke of a nuke plant was poorly designed and operated by morons . untold people were affected and untold thousands died from radiation and cancer . of coarse the commies lied about it all.
Then russia abandoned the site and made it the worlds problem .
Russia has got so week a bunch of Ukraine peasants and hillbillies old men and women are standing up to them holding thier own maybe even winning.
Ok Dorris the poorest you enjoy your evening and what ever you do by your self . Wow just thinking about what you do when your alone is difficult to think about.

A
Lol comparing 3 mile Island to Chernobyl is like comparing a midget to Shaquille O'Neal. The Russian joke of a nuke plant was poorly designed and operated by morons . untold people were affected and untold thousands died from radiation and cancer . of coarse the commies lied about it all.
Then russia abandoned the site and made it the worlds problem .
Russia has got so week a bunch of Ukraine peasants and hillbillies old men and women are standing up to them holding thier own maybe even winning.
Ok Dorris the poorest you enjoy your evening and what ever you do by your self . Wow just thinking about what you do when your alone is difficult to think about.

Again, you have no evidence to support that. The cheap shot has backfired.
Try again. I'm loving this.

STALIN WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU PUTIN ALSO , NO ONE DIED AT 3 MILE ISLAND DORRIS
On case it slipped you memory, Stalin died years ago.
Its a poor excuse for a rebuttal. It means nothing to me. I only like to see you do somersaults with frustration. Dont blow a gasket.

On case it slipped you memory, Stalin died years ago.
Its a poor excuse for a rebuttal. It means nothing to me. I only like to see you do somersaults with frustration. Dont blow a gasket.
Stalin died ? Years ago you say .
No kidding Boris the unwise ..
Your so smart I am impressed.
Did it hurt your feeling when he died ?

Boris they lied about it and you know it .you just want to argue like a little kid masturbating its ego

You believe what you want but it won't change the fact you are ignorant and wrong.
Really Boris here are some links for you to read that say different then you Boris , nice for you to take the commies side I'm not surprised at all

The entire town of Pripyat (population 49,360), which lay only three kilometres from the plant was completely evacuated 36 hours after the accident. During the subsequent weeks and months an additional 67,000 people were evacuated from their homes in contaminated areas and relocated on government order.

Yes is 1 1/2 days before they told the people in the town they got 2 hours notice to leave after being exposed for 1 1/2 days . and other towns took weeks even monhs while the commies played down the danger to be told to clear out near by

Werbung:
Really Boris here are some links for you to read that say different then you Boris , nice for you to take the commies side I'm not surprised at all

The entire town of Pripyat (population 49,360), which lay only three kilometres from the plant was completely evacuated 36 hours after the accident. During the subsequent weeks and months an additional 67,000 people were evacuated from their homes in contaminated areas and relocated on government order.

Yes is 1 1/2 days before they told the people in the town they got 2 hours notice to leave after being exposed for 1 1/2 days . and other towns took weeks even monhs while the commies played down the danger to be told to clear out near by
I have never disputed that. I knew it. If it were covered up, you wouldn't know it.
The secret to keeping a secret is to keep secret the secret you have to keep.

Back