wanted to share a experience with you from today

the annoying thing

I had to go to the dav and get some paper work taken care of I had to wait over 3 hours while non English speaking family's got driver licenses one family of 2 women and 2 men and 7 kids n one spoke english and there were a total of 5 family's . were being overrun with illegals who c ant speak English

Werbung:
I had to go to the dav and get some paper work taken care of I had to wait over 3 hours while non English speaking family's got driver licenses one family of 2 women and 2 men and 7 kids n one spoke english and there were a total of 5 family's . were being overrun with illegals who c ant speak English
There is something fundamentally wrong with that.

And it helps one to better understand why this country is in decline.

5.5 million came in so far under biden so far
I have heard it estimated by Maria Bartriromo that in two years under Biden, more illegals entered the USA than were admitted through Ellis Island over the course of 62 years!

I believe those illegals will help overburden our economy and cause it to crash. I believe the Left calculates this would justify the Democrats declaring a state of emergency and taking total control of the government and that would allow them to transition U.S. to a Marxist form of government.

The Cloward-Piven strategy.

Screenshot_20220421-211102_kindlephoto-8973470.png

Last edited:
Werbung:
I have heard it estimated by Maria Bartriromo that in two years under Biden, more illegals entered the USA than were admitted through Ellis Island over the course of 62 years!

I believe those illegals will help overburden our economy and cause it to crash. I believe the Left calculates this would justify the Democrats declaring a state of emergency and taking total control of the government and that would allow them to transition U.S. to a Marxist form of government.

The Cloward-Piven strategy.

View attachment 1921
Yes 5.5 million and a lot are single men from all over the world

Back