Up-Coming Successful-Obamaconomy -> A ReRun!!!

Werbung:
Out of curiosity Shaman, just WHO are you talking about when you say "conservative" in terms of everyday Americans? I just want to know if you have the courage to say it. I doubt it.

Out of curiosity Shaman, just WHO are you talking about when you say "conservative" in terms of everyday Americans? I just want to know if you have the courage to say it. I doubt it.
Quite simply....."conservatives" are Fascists in (REAL) Conservatives'-clothing.​

Lol. So it is your assumption that a 55 year old woman who isn't crazy about Obama is sadistic and automatically a "Bushco" supporter? That's rather judgmental isn't it? Not to mention just plain stupid.

Let me ask you this: If Alan Keyes had in fact gotten the nomination for President when he ran as a Republican, do you think he would have gotten the black vote?

Lol. So it is your assumption that a 55 year old woman who isn't crazy about Obama is sadistic and automatically a "Bushco" supporter?
Nope.​

Let me ask you this: If Alan Keyes had in fact gotten the nomination for President when he ran as a Republican, do you think he would have gotten the black vote?
Hell....he'd have been lucky to get The Republican-vote.​

Hell....he'd have been lucky to get The Republican-vote
That wasn't the question. Do you think that the blacks in America would have voted for him, and if so why? if not, why?

Werbung:
Back