UK adopts Sharia Law

Okee dokee...........let's see now...........I want to be ruled by the laws of the outer galactic planatery federation of the alliance of the cheese eating five legged haggis hunting three nostrilled quark farting confederation of splatnickganglion!!! ........Unfortunately............ I live in Britain..........

Now Britain is ruled by a bunch of fuc*wit liberal politicians who are too scared to stand up to those immigrants who have descended upon this country and dispite my desire to be subject to the laws of the outer galactic planatery federation of the alliance of the cheese eating five legged haggis hunting three nostrilled quark farting confederation of splatnickganglion!!! I am bound by English law and practise!!

Thus if you live in Britain and you are black, white, green, tartan with pink and purple spots or just plain old fashion human then you too should be subject to English law and practise! If one doesn't like it then one is free to disagree!! Yes siree we live in a country that has feedom of speech and tah dah!!......freedom of movement thus if one doesn't like living in the UK or indeed one finds the legal system of good old Britania in contradiction to one's own then feel free to depart our shores!! One is perfectly entitled to purchase passage and p**s off and live somewhere else!

Werbung:
Uh, they had this before hand if they both agreed to it...

The problem here is that it sets up a "parallel" justice system that can work to undermine British common law. For example, under Sharia law, men are more favorably treated than women, which is a society such a Britain should cause problems, especially if these decisions are binding by the British High Court.

That said, there is a lot of opposition to it, and it could be done away with.

Further, your post seems to indicate that you are in favor or religion inserting itself into decision making of the government. Using your logic, I can create a religion, and create a set of laws for my religion, and then demand a court be set up to enforce my own laws. In a secular society, this should not be an option.

no I am not, but since the christans keep doing it, may as well give them a taste of it back.

no I am not, but since the christans keep doing it, may as well give them a taste of it back.

Please point out examples of "Christians" inserting themselves into the law in the same manner as this...

Further, I think you will need to define what you mean by "Christian."

This unnerving and I can hardly believe it - I must be dreaming.

Britain - the home of the Mother of Parliaments, and for the US, the origin of our Common Law and many of our political ideas.

Caving in to the islamics and their 6th century backward notions.

Nahhhhhhh - wait a minute - this is a joke - couldn't possibly happen.

Had me going for awhile there guys! :D

US adopts Nazi law

The native Americans of the US have been forced to adopt the extreme right wing rule of the thieving bastards who stole their land and committed genocide against them.

Now the country is run by neo nazis who now invade other lands to steal from them too.

Hollywood keeps churning out the reversal of the truth but I think that apart from a few lunatics most people now accept that their depiction of the cowboy/indian relationship was ever so slightly skewed for the moronic flag waving audience.

islam is a death cult that should and will be destroyed look at the middle east, what they try, do to london England in the past but they were stopped.

DemocratLupis, straight up insulting a religion in such manner is not welcome in this forum. Consider yourself warned yet again.

This proves how little or lack off "balls" our current labour government actually has, it has allowed the Immigration system to be so lenient that it has reached a point where it's out of control and yet they still havn't presented a solution to the problem they created, what simply frustrates me is the minority of extremist immigrants such as in the Muslim community that demands that we conform to their culture and way of life and in many cases find our culture "offensive" which has lead to our labour government yet again giving in to these extremists that seem to be continiously getting their way. My personal belief is that if you're welcomed into a country that allows you to have a better quality of life you should not have the audacity to demand the countries culture gives way for yours, i'm all for a multi-cultural society but I don't think i'm quite ready to give up my heritage and culture just yet.

If one reads the article, we find that all it does is allow two parties who are dispute, to agree to arbitration under the Muslim cultural system. Arbitration is widely used in the United States as a way of lessing the burden on the court system. Some examples of binding legal arbitration are: Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, etc. If this public spectacle arbitration is an acceptable alternative to a formal court hearing, I see no real harm in two parties agreeing to have their dispute settled by their own cultural norm...no non-Muslim need agree, and still could have their day in court.

A salient point in the article is: The rulings of arbitration tribunals are binding in law, provided that both parties in the dispute agree to give it the power to rule on their case.

One has to agree to be bound by the Sharia law before it has the force of law. I still think it's a bad idea though, when will someone try to set up Mosaic Law courts here in the US?

US adopts Nazi law

The native Americans of the US have been forced to adopt the extreme right wing rule of the thieving bastards who stole their land and committed genocide against them.

Now the country is run by neo nazis who now invade other lands to steal from them too.

Hollywood keeps churning out the reversal of the truth but I think that apart from a few lunatics most people now accept that their depiction of the cowboy/indian relationship was ever so slightly skewed for the moronic flag waving audience.

Every now and then I suspect that your posts are sarcastic.;)

It was not always the whites who stole Indian land. The Sioux "stole" Crow land. The Kiowa "stole" Comanche land. Most of the Indian raids on other Indian Nation's villages killed men, women, and children also. This is the reality of a "warrior culture."

Hollywood keeps churning out the reversal of the truth but I think that apart from a few lunatics most people now accept that their depiction of the cowboy/Indian relationship was ever so slightly skewed for the moronic flag waving audience.
Cowboys had less to do with the demise of the Indians than did the Army (U.S. Cavalry), and the Government. Some latter day Indian movies have shown Indians in a more sympathetic light.

Just a note about the noble red man: When Geronimo escaped from the San Carlos reservation, he and his band raided a ranch, killed the man and wife, impaled the five year old daughter on a meat hook. Also, during the Sioux uprising in Minnesota, the Indians took many women captives and tortured them. In one instance made the mother watch as squaws cut a thee year old girl's legs with knives to distress the mother. In short, the Indians were not the only victims.

Werbung:
hi there everyone

okay what i am going to say is a contradiction. i do not like the idea of sharia law in England despite being Muslim, i believe in the Law of the land, However you all have views from the intelligent to outright racist.

what nobody has seem to comment on is that, there is another religion in england that has it's body of laws and works in similar way, is beacuse this religion is Judasim, that you do not have the same reaction.
The jewish laws on divorce on women are much tougher than the muslim ones, i may be wrong.

i believe in equality, i would not subject myself to these courts, but both parties consent and wish to and are happy then they should have the freedom to do so, as the Jews do

Back