Trump's Marketing Strategy

Jason76

I think this will pull him to victory in the end, as the video's author says. First of all, Trump is using shock value to draw attention. The next step involves toning down the shock to say more reasonable things. For instance, at first he spoke of bombing the crap out of people, but now is beginning to talk about ways to avoid war.

Werbung:
I am becoming more and more convinced that we may actually see President Trump in office. I do think that the "Trump Train" is gaining momentum...I think that maybe if it was a Trump/Sanders election it might not be so plausible - but I honestly think that Trump is prepared to do what it takes to win. He definitely won't be politically correct when it comes to showing the world Hillary's true colors.

I actually think the media portray him to be a lot "crazier" than he is. I mean don't get me wrong, he has a way of delivering things that isn't always done in the most diplomatic of ways - but he certainly seems to avoid political correctness and just speak what's on his mind. I guess part of me finds that somewhat refreshing.

Back