''Trump will Figure Out a Way to Resign.''

Werbung:
Old Trapper it is true that most of Trump supporters have remained loyal. Even to people like myself who would have not voted for Trump I can't see any gain in getting rid of him.

he isnt going anywhere
yeah its just a bit of a branding issue that needs a bit of a tweek, the PR gurus will be able to sort out. Some piccies of a suitably demure President getting his Class 3 Desert Foraging Badge from the KSA Troop Leader a piccie of the presentation cheque for $100 gazzilion and Trump pottering about Isreal in a red peaked Yarmulka - that should do the trick!

Old Trapper it is true that most of Trump supporters have remained loyal. Even to people like myself who would have not voted for Trump I can't see any gain in getting rid of him.

As was shown long ago, the comment by Trump that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street, and his supporters would still vote for him. You do have to consider the type of person that sup[ported Trump. White Nationalists, the KKK, the lower educated class, the angry White male bigot, etc. However, it seems even some of them are getting the idea that they voted for a fraud:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/n...rom-Key-Parts-of-His-Base-Poll-421938903.html

Old Trapper How woul replacing Trump with Pence save thousands of lives?

Werbung:
Old Trapper How woul replacing Trump with Pence save thousands of lives?

Getting rid of his big mouth will save lives. But hey, people like Dog don't care. Their lives are not in danger.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nancyyouss...-disclosure-of?utm_term=.gqPm0XmwN#.dy5GOKGrk

"Pentagon officials are in shock after the release of a transcript between President Donald Trump and his Philippines counterpart reveals that the US military had moved two nuclear submarines towards North Korea

“We never talk about subs!” three officials told BuzzFeed News, referring to the military's belief that keeping submarines' movement stealth is key to their mission.

While the US military will frequently announce the deployment of aircraft carriers, it is far more careful when discussing the movement of nuclear submarines. Carriers are hard to miss, and that in part, is a reason the US military deploys them. They are a physical show of forces. Submarines are, at times, a furtive complement to the carriers, a hard-to-detect means of strategic deterrence."

Back