Trump is right about the polls

Werbung:
When Trump said that his low poll ratings are fake news he's absolutely right

Their numbers are inflated
You are wrong about the polls. The polls are beautiful. Nobody loves polls more than I do. I think the polls got the numbers switched around but the media does't report anything that's important like that. The media is always fake news. But I love the media. The media is beautiful. They are trying to destroy making America great again. The media is beautiful. Nobody loves the media more than I do. The media is so hateful. Sad.

Oh hello Donald, often wondered if that was you

How are preparations for war against China coming along?

Must be hard having to pay back all that money your business friends defrauded the US of in 2008 so probably much easier to nuke a nation that has no intention of attacking you

Bit like you did with Iraq

And loads of other countries

Not going to start a war with China. China is a loser. They are hackers. They don't cook their vegetables enough. We are going to put a 75% tariff on everything the send here except neckties. They make beautiful neckties.

Not going to nuke China unless they might nuke us first. I already got the launch codes so China better watch out. The military loves me. Nobody loves me more than the military and they will do as I say.

I didn't do nothing with Iraq. Crooked Hillary is the one who invaded Iraq. She was personally involved in starting ISIS. She went to Iraq and said we need to start ISIS. I got her emails from a good source to prove that. Sad.

I see you're on a role Donald

How do Russian hookers compare to Eastern European ones and would you marry one?

I see you're on a role Donald

How do Russian hookers compare to Eastern European ones and would you marry one?
I like the Russian hookers better. They are beautiful. The Ukraine hookers. Not so good. Bad news. So I tell my buddy Putin, I tell him you got to invade Ukraine and get rid of the ugly ones.
So he goes and does what I told him but he only did Crimea. He said he would wait til I became president to do the rest of Ukraine. So he makes me president. Well it's been three weeks and he still hasn't invaded the rest of the Ukraine. Sad. Maybe I will put on more sanctions til he does. Not going to do any Ukraine hookers for a while. Sad.

I notice you avoid open top cars mr president and my guess is that you would cite that creature that lives on your head as the reason

But seriously, is it?

Everybody knows that is not my real hair. I didn't like its color so I got it shaved off and put beautiful orange kitty cat on my head. If I ride with the top down the pussy cat is liable to be blown off so she digs her claws into my head. Bad news. I had to keep grabbing my pussy to keep her from clawing me. So I was telling my good friend Billy Bush about me grabbing pussy and some jerk makes a recording out of it and the fake news media thinks I was grabbing something else. I'm going to hunt down that jerk. Sad. So now I have to ride with no open top so people won't see me grabbing pussy. Sad.

Everybody knows that is not my real hair. I didn't like its color so I got it shaved off and put beautiful orange kitty cat on my head. If I ride with the top down the pussy cat is liable to be blown off so she digs her claws into my head. Bad news. I had to keep grabbing my pussy to keep her from clawing me. So I was telling my good friend Billy Bush about me grabbing pussy and some jerk makes a recording out of it and the fake news media thinks I was grabbing something else. I'm going to hunt down that jerk. Sad. So now I have to ride with no open top so people won't see me grabbing pussy. Sad.

That is probably the only pussy you don't have to pay for. Just let it blow (you) off once in a while.

BTW, how much di d it cost to get Melania her citizenship after she violated her work visa?

Damn, those women can get quite expensive.

I didn't know about the work visa until about a month ago. I was so mad I told her the day before my inauguration. There were 6 million people there. I told her I was going to deport her right after. I was mad. Why do you think she was such a sourpuss standing behind me at my inauguration with 7 million people. Yeah, there she was frowning with about 8 million people looking all the way back to the monument. Sourpuss. I don't think anyone saw her. They were all looking at me. I could see that all 9 million were looking at me. Obama hardly had nobody looking at him they were looking at Michelle. She's hot. Did you see my inauguration with 10 million people giving me a standing ovation. I ain't sending her to New York. She's going back to Sweden or Finland. I forgot. Hard to keep track of wives. Maybe I will send her to Guantanamo.

But a huge % of Americans get their news from Fox which is the comic book propaganda arm of the right and owned by Trump's friend and fellow fascist Rupert Murdoch

Fox shit

But a huge % of Americans get their news from Fox which is the comic book propaganda arm of the right and owned by Trump's friend and fellow fascist Rupert Murdoch

Fox shit

One has to laugh when Trump, and other right wing mindless, speak of the "liberal media", and then Faux brags about how it is the most listened to news station.

The results are in: Predictive polls were one of the losers in the 2016 presidential race.

Donald Trump’s unexpected presidential win rings like a death knell for traditional presidential polls, all of which provided assurances he would never enter the White House.

Werbung:
Back