Trump/DeSantis ticket for 2024 is what is out there now.

Werbung:
We NEED a HUGE CHANGE and these 2 would do it. We'll see....
Do what? Trump had 4 years and did nothing. How that wall going? Did he eliminate the debt? His tariffs on China flattened trade and the economy. Wheres all this jobs he swore to bring back to America? It appears Biden brought them home with the brilliant employment figures.
Has trumps boost to coal exports and manufacturing boasts materialise yet?

Of course not. They'll do it alright. Destroy it all again. Go away.

STRONG? sure. is that a good thing? lol.

what we need is an intelligent, mature president, and trump sure doesn't meet that criteria.

Hearing DJT speak on Dan Bongino program here at 11AM in CA. Sounds strong and at least half of the U.S. support him, his rallys have been so huge. Don't forget the U.S. has over 300Million population.

UK has a mere 67Million or so.

Our country has gone to the DOGS since DJT was pushed out, and the world sees this and we've got to get our
country back.

Biden and Dems continue to LIE LIE LIE.

Trump was cleaning the SWAMP and they got rid of him...LIES LIES LIES, CHEATS..

Our country has gone to the DOGS since DJT was pushed out, and the world sees this and we've got to get our
country back.
sorry your country has gone to the dogs. I assume you live in ukaine? i'm doing fine here in the USA

sorry your country has gone to the dogs. I assume you live in ukaine? i'm doing fine here in the USA
Which planet do you reside on, certainly NOT EARTH. Where have you been hanging out for the last almost
3 yrs???? Which planet?????

Werbung:
Biden and Dems continue to LIE LIE LIE.

Trump was cleaning the SWAMP and they got rid of him...LIES LIES LIES, CHEATS..
Youre still hungover since trumps biggest lie of all time, that he won.

You were conned by him. But it doesn't surprise me. Most Americans are very low iq and will grasp anything in desperation.

Back