Trump denigrates McCain's war record

Werbung:
I can't stand McCain's politics. In my opinion, he's just another Rhino who has a good story to tell, hoping it'll win an election for him. In other words, while I admire his impeccable war record, and will never fail to acknowledge his bravery, I get tired of hearing HIM go on and on about it. That's best left to others. However, I do appreciate what Donald Trump stands for, and his fearlessness in relating it. I just hoped that he would not give the circling vultures on both sides of the aisle so much ammo to use against him!

I can't stand McCain's politics. In my opinion, he's just another Rhino who has a good story to tell, hoping it'll win an election for him. In other words, while I admire his impeccable war record, and will never fail to acknowledge his bravery, I get tired of hearing HIM go on and on about it. That's best left to others. However, I do appreciate what Donald Trump stands for, and his fearlessness in relating it. I just hoped that he would not give the circling vultures on both sides of the aisle so much ammo to use against him!
Giving his political opponents ammunition to use against him seems to be what he does best.

Giving his political opponents ammunition to use against him seems to be what he does best.
I know. That's why I don't think he can get the nomination, let alone be elected. It's all about politics these days, not cold hard facts. Everybody is so afraid of stepping on everybody else's toes, even if they despise them! We desperately need a truthful voice in the arena. I for one, am tired of the BS!

It's what he does. All publicity us good as long as you get the name right.
And it works so long as you lean on fact.
Friend if mine won 5.purple hearts but only accepted 1. He saw them as failues. The one he kept he got while rescuing a teammate. Got a silver star as well.
So he can hold sentiments on McCain as he earned the right. Trump did not. Pretty inappropriate.

I know. That's why I don't think he can get the nomination, let alone be elected. It's all about politics these days, not cold hard facts. Everybody is so afraid of stepping on everybody else's toes, even if they despise them! We desperately need a truthful voice in the arena. I for one, am tired of the BS!
A lot of what he says is not actually truth, however.

Well, it doesn't seem to be hurting him much. It seems that the Republican voters may be willing to overlook this indiscretion of his:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ad-over-the-gop-presidential-field/ar-AAdg2Tn
It appears so. But how long before he starts losing ground to the less popular candidates? He's got all the media coverage right [literally] but what happens when he no longer gets as much attention as he currently does from the media?

What of when other GOP candidates realize that voters want immigration issues addressed and they give it some attention?

Trump might be riding high now but I'm sure that before long his theatrics will tire people and he'll drop back down — where he belongs.

It appears so. But how long before he starts losing ground to the less popular candidates? He's got all the media coverage right [literally] but what happens when he no longer gets as much attention as he currently does from the media?

What of when other GOP candidates realize that voters want immigration issues addressed and they give it some attention?

Trump might be riding high now but I'm sure that before long his theatrics will tire people and he'll drop back down — where he belongs.
I'm sure that's right.
Imagine if it isn't, what would it be like to have a president who keeps shooting his mouth off and creating firestorms over some stupid statement or other he has made?

I'm sure that's right.
Imagine if it isn't, what would it be like to have a president who keeps shooting his mouth off and creating firestorms over some stupid statement or other he has made?
You mean like "Give 'em hell Harry?" A lot of people really liked his candor, and found it quite refreshing.

You mean like "Give 'em hell Harry?" A lot of people really liked his candor, and found it quite refreshing.
Did "Give 'em Hell Harry" ever imply that Mexicans were rapists and drug dealers, that a prominent soldier captured by the Japanese and tortured wasn't a war hero? Did he give out the personal phone number of a political rival?

There is a difference between speaking the truth plainly and simply making outrageous statements in order to draw attention to yourself.

Yes, everything is relative. Seems we're down to picking the least outrageous liar. I don't think Trump is it.
He is prone to hyperbole and my optic but pols far too often lie directly and intentionally.
I can live with the formet far more easily.
You can teach tact. Not honesty.

Werbung:
He is prone to hyperbole and my optic but pols far too often lie directly and intentionally.
I can live with the formet far more easily.
You can teach tact. Not honesty.
So, if Trump somehow actually becomes POTUS, we're going to have to teach him tact. That sounds like a tall order to me.

Back