Time To Really Vet Trump

Old_Trapper70

I know that since the Atlantic is the source of this story, right wingers will immediately discredit it without checking the truth of the matter. That is their way: However, the more one looks into the background of Trump the more one realizes how crooked he is:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

"But the mogul's New York modeling agency, Trump Model Management, has profited from using foreign models who came to the United States on tourist visas that did not permit them to work here, according to three former Trump models, all noncitizens, who shared their stories with Mother Jones. Financial and immigration records included in a recent lawsuit filed by a fourth former Trump model show that she, too, worked for Trump's agency in the United States without a proper visa.

Foreigners who visit the United States as tourists are generally not permitted to engage in any sort of employment unless they obtain a special visa, a process that typically entails an employer applying for approval on behalf of a prospective employee. Employers risk fines and possible criminal charges for using undocumented labor."

Werbung:
My cousin works for a model agency and it's true, most models who come to work on shows don't have a visa and they are told not to say anything at immigration. However, it's different for models that move to the US to work as they do provide visas for them.

She told me a few models got sent back when they told immigration they were coming to work at fashion week on the catwalk, and others got caught with emails of their itinerary. Agencies do provide visas for models they offer contracts to, but they take time and do cost money.

And God only knows how many of those models go on violent rampages raping and murdering any chubby people they come across. Not to mention the public health risks they bring in with their luggage.

And God only knows how many of those models go on violent rampages raping and murdering any chubby people they come across. Not to mention the public health risks they bring in with their luggage.

That's right little doggy, wag your tail, and lick the balls of your master. After all, it is good that he violates the law, and then you call Hillary a crook. You, like most of your mindless minions that follow Trumps ass with your nose, lack the integrity necessary to vote for the good of the country.

That's right little doggy, wag your tail, and lick the balls of your master. After all, it is good that he violates the law, and then you call Hillary a crook. You, like most of your mindless minions that follow Trumps ass with your nose, lack the integrity necessary to vote for the good of the country.
HRC lied, people died.
But feel free to fret over models instead. I'm sure your girl appreciates it.

Werbung:
HRC lied, people died.
But feel free to fret over models instead. I'm sure your girl appreciates it.

Hey fool, Hillary lied AFTER they were dead. Bush lied and got them dead,. and your boy supported it. But hey, nice distraction from the topic, as usual.

Back