Time To Eliminate--or Change--The United Nations

Any and all power that rests within the UN sits with the Security Council. If it is ineffective -- who cares -- at least it is not a detriment against the United States. It should not be expanded -- nor should we leave.

As someone once told me:
That the UN has been ineffective and often made decisions that run counter to U.S. interests and those of its allies, particularly at the General Assembly is one thing. The reality that the UN is still widely perceived as a critical global institution (ON WHAT PLANET?) makes it almost a requirement for the U.S. to continue to participate given its myriad global interests. The U.S. can ill afford not to have a voice at any serious global institution (IMF, WTO, World Bank, UN, etc.).

I would maintain--it is NOT.
It has been feckless--beyond human imagining.
It is a disavowal of reality to think this.
Sudan. All over Africa. The Middle East.
Coddling the worst tyrants known to man.

We would be far better off simply warning the world that attacks upon us would be met with all the possible offensive capabilities we possess and let them decide if they wish to risk this. There might be an occasional outbreak, but many would be deterred by the outcome, I can assure you.

Bullies who bully others only understand ONE THING--and one thing only.
Greater and more viscious violent retributive reprisals than they can possibly imagine.
I don't like that either--but THAT--is the reality.
The worst thing of all--by far-- is capitulation to a bully.
Hiroshima. Nagasaki.
Changed Japan quite a lot.

Werbung:
I would maintain--it is NOT.
It has been feckless--beyond human imagining.
It is a disavowal of reality to think this.
Sudan. All over Africa. The Middle East.
Coddling the worst tyrants known to man.

All irrelevant on how the UN is globally perceived.

We would be far better off simply warning the world that attacks upon us would be met with all the possible offensive capabilities we possess and let them decide if they wish to risk this. There might be an occasional outbreak, but many would be deterred by the outcome, I can assure you.

Is it your assertion that if attacked -- we would run to the UN?

Bullies who bully others only understand ONE THING--and one thing only.
Greater and more viscious violent retributive reprisals than they can possibly imagine.
I don't like that either--but THAT--is the reality.
The worst thing of all--by far-- is capitulation to a bully.
Hiroshima. Nagasaki.
Changed Japan quite a lot.

The UN does other things outside of conflict prevention etc -- many of which are quite food for us... ie disease eradication etc.

All irrelevant on how the UN is globally perceived.

Is it your assertion that if attacked -- we would run to the UN? "NO"

The UN does other things outside of conflict prevention etc -- many of which are quite food for us... ie disease eradication etc.
"FOOD"

FOOD
THIS--is what they should do.
They have no concept of how to control or deal with any sort of conflict.

We should never consult, advise or speak to the UN about any threats to our country.

"FOOD"

FOOD
THIS--is what they should do.
They have no concept of how to control or deal with any sort of conflict.

We going to nitpick over a typo? I figured I had gotten out of 1st grade. :(

We should never consult, advise or speak to the UN about any threats to our country.

We don't really anyway. The most we really share is what you can read in a newspaper.

We going to nitpick over a typo? I figured I had gotten out of 1st grade. :(

We don't really anyway. The most we really share is what you can read in a newspaper.

No intentional nitpick--if it seemed so, my bad.

I just think the UN--like a lot of other groups--ought to looked at for what they really are--and can and cannot do.
The pipe dream crap died with the League of Nations--for a reason.
Once you begin to accept dictators and tyrants and PRETEND they have a real reason to exist--all the credibility evaporates.
Call a spade--a spade.

And shitcan the cultural aspect--if the culture believes in beating women who laugh in public--it's NO DAMN GOOD.
Period. Screw their traditions. Stay within your own borders.
Pillory and segregate them.
Don't do business with them.
Like airlines--why fly to/from ANY muslim country?
Let them fly to Cuba and take a boat to come here, if we grant a visa.
Done--for CAUSE.

No intentional nitpick--if it seemed so, my bad.

I just think the UN--like a lot of other groups--ought to looked at for what they really are--and can and cannot do.
The pipe dream crap died with the League of Nations--for a reason.
Once you begin to accept dictators and tyrants and PRETEND they have a real reason to exist--all the credibility evaporates.
Call a spade--a spade.

And shitcan the cultural aspect--if the culture believes in beating women who laugh in public--it's NO DAMN GOOD.
Period. Screw their traditions. Stay within your own borders.
Pillory and segregate them.
Don't do business with them.
Like airlines--why fly to/from ANY muslim country?
Let them fly to Cuba and take a boat to come here, if we grant a visa.
Done--for CAUSE.

I certainly am not going to argue that the UN is some effective body -- but I see no harm in being able to exercise control over it.

I certainly am not going to argue that the UN is some effective body -- but I see no harm in being able to exercise control over it.

I suppose.
It just tickles me when people around the world invoke "anything" UN.
Or when it gives money to feed the starving and their own leaders steal the money.
THAT is when drones should be used.

I suppose.
It just tickles me when people around the world invoke "anything" UN.
Or when it gives money to feed the starving and their own leaders steal the money.
THAT is when drones should be used.

Its a body whose time has come and gone IMHO. There is no value in pouring money into this hole that I can see, especially when we're borrowing money to do it.

The world should do one of two things:

1) Eliminate the United Nations.

2) Re-organize it so that it represents the world by population, national GDP and some other factors to be decided as equitably as one can. Giving stupid little cartels and tiny hamlets a vote and some measure of equality is insane. And--start throwing out countries that are like the Sudan or Syria. Throw them out and forbid trade or air travel or passports for them.

AND--time to move it out of the USA.
We have given them too much time and money already.
Sink or swim time.
t
Sudan and Syria will be the next destination of American arms and oil investor to increase their domination.Why should you want to throw out them from trade?

t
Sudan and Syria will be the next destination of American arms and oil investor to increase their domination.Why should you want to throw out them from trade?

Foreign propaganda and America-bashing.
The Blame-America First crowd is alive and well.

Get the UN out of the USA and move it to Cuba or Venezuela.

The world should do one of two things:

1) Eliminate the United Nations.

2) Re-organize it so that it represents the world by population, national GDP and some other factors to be decided as equitably as one can. Giving stupid little cartels and tiny hamlets a vote and some measure of equality is insane. And--start throwing out countries that are like the Sudan or Syria. Throw them out and forbid trade or air travel or passports for them.

AND--time to move it out of the USA.
We have given them too much time and money already.
Sink or swim time.

Must remove veto policy.

UN Human Rights Commissioner seeks to criminalise abortion opposition

The recently re-appointed UN High Commissioner on Human Rights, Navanethem Pillay, has issued a document calling for governments to criminalise organised opposition to abortion by non-governmental groups such as pro-life lobbyists or even family members. The UN Human Rights Council published its “technical guidance” to address maternal mortality and morbidity in July, to “assist policymakers in improving women’s health and rights.”

Werbung:
Back