Thousands of Brits celebrated Margaret Thatcher death

becaused she saved her country from economic collaose that folk like you visited on it ?

Her only country was, as you know, Hell, though she found it convenient to grovel to your sick masters. Our country was immensely better off before you nutters got control of it. I know: I was there. You are sick, sick, sick. Go home and stay there, then everyone will be happy. And , no, you didn't save our donkeys during the war - you came in late, as always, to maked money for your masters.

Werbung:
Her only country was, as you know, Hell, though she found it convenient to grovel to your sick masters. Our country was immensely better off before you nutters got control of it. I know: I was there. You are sick, sick, sick. Go home and stay there, then everyone will be happy. And , no, you didn't save our donkeys during the war - you came in late, as always, to maked money for your masters.

you so funny.
llet go of this manufactured vision of the past comrade, its holding you back.

you really should consider letting go of the past and then maybe that will buy you some objectivity. once

you so funny.
llet go of this manufactured vision of the past comrade, its holding you back.

you really should consider letting go of the past and then maybe that will buy you some objectivity. once

American rightists believe in OBJECTIVITY? Objectivity my American elbow!

Lady Thatcher was one of the UK's greatest PMs. She revived a dying nation by the force of her will...economically speaking...but it is dying again under the oppressive weight of too much government and too much leftism.

The differences between left and right are evident in this thread. The left hates her. But why? I will tell you why. Because she was a conservative who unabashedly espoused conservative values and policies....all things the left hates, but does so illogically.

Lady Thatcher was one of the UK's greatest PMs. She revived a dying nation by the force of her will...economically speaking...but it is dying again under the oppressive weight of too much government and too much leftism.

The differences between left and right are evident in this thread. The left hates her. But why? I will tell you why. Because she was a conservative who unabashedly espoused conservative values and policies....all things the left hates, but does so illogically.

expoused and DEMONSTRSTED THE EFFECTIVNESS of said policies.

Thatcher presided over the highest number of business failures ever in the uk

The highest pist war interest rates

The highest unemployment

The highest number of home repossessions

She sold off the country's utility companies to French and German businessmen who now charge five times as much for gas and electricity

She destroyed communities

And get this. Growth in the 80s was no better than in the 70s. There was no economic miracle. That is a myth

Her son is a half witted criminal and her daughter a racist

She was a vicious old witch who had to be removed from office by her own party after succeeding in getting Brits rioting in the street over the poll tax

But thank Dawkins the witch is dead

She was the scum of the earth. For a very moderate statement of the vicious attack she made on Britain and the British people, see Glenda Jackson's statement in the Commons. Thatcher was more successful than her model, Hitler, because she had stronger support from you American extremists

Jesus - can't you read? We are now suffering the full idiocy of the scumbag's insane 'policies', as you know.

why yes, i can read. AND i comprehend. moreover i can see csuse and effect as well.as notice patterns.

you seem to see only your isolated propaganda. blinders are not conducive to understanding.

why yes, i can read. AND i comprehend. moreover i can see csuse and effect as well.as notice patterns.

you seem to see only your isolated propaganda. blinders are not conducive to understanding.
Watch Glenda Jackson addressing the Commons: she speaks for Britain, just as you speak for the oppressive foreigners. Unlike you, kid, we think for ourselves.

Werbung:
She was the scum of the earth. For a very moderate statement of the vicious attack she made on Britain and the British people, see Glenda Jackson's statement in the Commons. Thatcher was more successful than her model, Hitler, because she had stronger support from you American extremists

Further proof that many on the left are illogical.

Stop thinking emotional and use your brain.

Back