This is to document the end of Joe Biden's Long Ugly Political Career

With this announcement, I think back to announcements like it during the Nixon administration when the die had already been cast.​

Everything that had happened from the time of the "3rd rate burglary break in" of the DNC offices at the Watergate Apartment led to the, almost inevitable, end of Richard M. Nixon's Presidency.​

Merrick Garland announces special counsel to oversee Biden documents investigation | full video (15:10)​

And ever since I first saw Merrick Garland make this announcement, I felt that it said, "It's over" for Joe Biden's Presidency.

As time passes, let's see if I was right.

Saturday, 1/14/23 10:12 am PST
One trick of leftist crooks is to open an investigation into the criminal behavior of someone leftists intend to protect from prosecution and then slow walk the investigation for years as they destroy evidence or until the statute of limitations run out. And so wickedly forth.

Werbung:
One trick of leftist crooks is to open an investigation into the criminal behavior of someone leftists intend to protect from prosecution and then slow walk the investigation for years as they destroy evidence or until the statute of limitations run out. And so wickedly forth.
Blah blah blah meaningless vague post with no specifics or proof lol

With this announcement, I think back to announcements like it during the Nixon administration when the die had already been cast.​

Everything that had happened from the time of the "3rd rate burglary break in" of the DNC offices at the Watergate Apartment led to the, almost inevitable, end of Richard M. Nixon's Presidency.​

Merrick Garland announces special counsel to oversee Biden documents investigation | full video (15:10)​

And ever since I first saw Merrick Garland make this announcement, I felt that it said, "It's over" for Joe Biden's Presidency.

As time passes, let's see if I was right.

Saturday, 1/14/23 10:12 am PST
What are they putting in your porridge?

Red State? Lol

And he was Ultimately charged duh
His tax fraud charges never went anywhere and eventually were dropped because the statute of limitations had expired. How many Americans outside of the Democrat party leadership has that ever happened to?

His tax fraud charges never went anywhere and eventually were dropped because the statute of limitations had expired. How many Americans outside of the Democrat party leadership has that ever happened to?
federal judge in Delaware dismissed two tax misdemeanor charges against Hunter Biden that were filed as part of his now-defunct plea deal, paving the way for special counsel David Weiss to potentially bring more charges in another jurisdiction as part of his continuing probe.

So he can bring more charges

federal judge in Delaware dismissed two tax misdemeanor charges against Hunter Biden that were filed as part of his now-defunct plea deal, paving the way for special counsel David Weiss to potentially bring more charges in another jurisdiction as part of his continuing probe.

So he can bring more charges
You must not be aware of the $1 million tax liability fraud case Hunter was under investigation for, which case closed, apparently, because Weiss allowed the statute of limitations to expire while he slow walked the investigation to undermine it for President Biden's sake. When asked about it, Garland said he knew nothing about the case but that House investigators could ask Weiss about it once his new investigation was completed. No wonder Garland appointed the slow-walking Weiss to continue bungling the Hunter investigation, putting the whole Hunter investigation behind a wall of secrecy under the convenient protection of the typical "ongoing investigation" mantra. Democrats have long used the "I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation" narrative to hide the crimes of Democrat criminals and their lawyers.

Merrick Garland hearing: AG defers Hunter Biden's allegedly lapsed statute of limitations to Weiss | Washington Examiner 9-20-23

Thursday, September 21, 2023

WATCH LIVE: Karine Jean-Pierre holds White House press briefing ahead

MERRICK GARLAND

Merrick Garland punts on Hunter Biden's alleged lapsed statute of limitations to David Weiss
SEVEN UNANSWERED QUESTIONS FOR MERRICK GARLAND ABOUT THE BIDEN INVESTIGATIONS

You will “at the appropriate time” be able to ask Weiss about it, Garland told Jordan, adding, “I don’t know the answer to those questions.”

Garland was responding to questions during the hearing from Jordan about claims brought by two Internal Revenue Service criminal investigators in the spring that the DOJ and IRS had been in agreement about bringing charges against Hunter Biden for the 2014 and 2015 tax years. The pair of whistleblowers alleged that the roughly five-year investigation had been "slow-walked," resulting in the statutes of limitations for crimes from those years expiring.

You must not be aware of the $1 million tax liability fraud case Hunter was under investigation for, which case closed, apparently, because Weiss allowed the statute of limitations to expire while he slow walked the investigation to undermine it for President Biden's sake. When asked about it, Garland said he knew nothing about the case but that House investigators could ask Weiss about it once his new investigation was completed. No wonder Garland appointed the slow-walking Weiss to continue bungling the Hunter investigation, putting the whole Hunter investigation behind a wall of secrecy under the convenient protection of the typical "ongoing investigation" mantra. Democrats have long used the "I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation" narrative to hide the crimes of Democrat criminals and their lawyers.

Merrick Garland hearing: AG defers Hunter Biden's allegedly lapsed statute of limitations to Weiss | Washington Examiner 9-20-23

Thursday, September 21, 2023

WATCH LIVE: Karine Jean-Pierre holds White House press briefing ahead

MERRICK GARLAND

Merrick Garland punts on Hunter Biden's alleged lapsed statute of limitations to David Weiss
SEVEN UNANSWERED QUESTIONS FOR MERRICK GARLAND ABOUT THE BIDEN INVESTIGATIONS

You will “at the appropriate time” be able to ask Weiss about it, Garland told Jordan, adding, “I don’t know the answer to those questions.”

Garland was responding to questions during the hearing from Jordan about claims brought by two Internal Revenue Service criminal investigators in the spring that the DOJ and IRS had been in agreement about bringing charges against Hunter Biden for the 2014 and 2015 tax years. The pair of whistleblowers alleged that the roughly five-year investigation had been "slow-walked," resulting in the statutes of limitations for crimes from those years expiring.
Was hecharged?
Yes or no?

Was hecharged?
Yes or no?
No, Hunter was not charged. That was the whole point of the bent prosecutor's delay. Other Americans have gone to prison for tax fraud involving uch less than the $1 million fraud perpetrated by hunter Biden and associates, but Hunter had no reason to fear prosecution because the IRS had been safely under Democrat dominance since the days of Obama's Lois Lerner.

No, Hunter was not charged. That was the whole point of the bent prosecutor's delay. Other Americans have gone to prison for tax fraud involving uch less than the $1 million fraud perpetrated by hunter Biden and associates, but Hunter had no reason to fear prosecution because the IRS had been safely under Democrat dominance since the days of Obama's Lois Lerner.
Despite allegations by whistleblowers that Hunter Biden was given preferential tax treatment, Hunter was charged with failure to pay taxes and firearms offenses in June

God hates when you lie

Despite allegations by whistleblowers that Hunter Biden was given preferential tax treatment, Hunter was charged with failure to pay taxes and firearms offenses in June

God hates when you lie
You failed to mention the tax charges that were allowed to expire under the statute of limitations. It appears you know nothing about that even though so many national news organizations are carrying the story.

You failed to mention the tax charges that were allowed to expire under the statute of limitations. It appears you know nothing about that even though so many national news organizations are carrying the story.
And yet he was ultimately charged

laugh-out-loud[1].jpg

"WASHINGTON EXAMINER!!!!!"

Werbung:
And yet he was ultimately charged
He was charged for one fraud case, but not in the case where the statute of limitations expired, thanks to the leftists in the IRS and Justice Department who slow walked the case until it went away without charges being brought against Hunter.

Back