This is him

Werbung:
Is he your type?
It's weird you post these images over and over lol

Last edited:
You do pist often about your fantasies here
Weird but whatever
Not a fantasy lug nut. Just humor . But it wouldn't surprise me at all if you were a weirdo progressive geek fat guy who plays dress up.
Something tells me your some kind leftist progressive weirdo with twisted values semi anti American Not saying you are now just I would not be surprised.
.A real Narcissist personality disorder if which I have no doubt you suffer from a long with some ego problems perhaps from some type of child hood mental trama or neglect that had a negative effect on you.I could very well be wrong about the mental trama but not the narcissist part
It could just be because you were raised that way with far leftist radical parents or friends influencing your little mind .

Not a fantasy lug nut. Just humor . But it wouldn't surprise me at all if you were a weirdo progressive geek fat guy who plays dress up.
Something tells me your some kind leftist progressive weirdo with twisted values semi anti American Not saying you are now just I would not be surprised.
.A real Narcissist personality disorder if which I have no doubt you suffer from a long with some ego problems perhaps from some type of child hood mental trama or neglect that had a negative effect on you.I could very well be wrong about the mental trama but not the narcissist part
It could just be because you were raised that way with far leftist radical parents or friends influencing your little mind .
Humor or fantasy... it's interesting how much of your posts are about gays and trannies lol

Werbung:
Leftist shit stains have no sense of humor. They feed off the media and masturbate thinking of trump.

Back