This is a issue that needs adressed

the annoying thing

First thing is I do not mind helping others in times of disaster, but lets face it some of these money hole wouldn't help us in any way. some even hate us.
The mony from a few years of cutting this could go a long way to cutting down our debt ,

Next a lot of the food we send over seas rots on the docks and is stolen and sold by the GREAT government and gangs and terrorist .

Werbung:
Of course, you offer no proof of where and when all this occurred.
We can always count on you to annoy everyone with unprovable stupid lies you heard about from Fox or some propaganda mill like the Epoch Times or Forbes.

Of course, you offer no proof of where and when all this occurred.
We can always count on you to annoy everyone with unprovable stupid lies you heard about from Fox or some propaganda mill like the Epoch Times or Forbes.
You mean to tell me you have not heard about it on the news ? I assumed most people here were well enough informed to be aware of it , YOU want examples so be it, by the way still waiting for your evidence that trump took orders from PUTIN lol.You never provided any.
Im sorry I just assumed people were intelligent enough and familiar with this issue because its been on the news in magazines and some papers and tv guess your just behind the times a bit,

I can post many many more if you like its been a problem for decades you know.

First thing is I do not mind helping others in times of disaster, but lets face it some of these money hole wouldn't help us in any way. some even hate us.
The mony from a few years of cutting this could go a long way to cutting down our debt ,

Next a lot of the food we send over seas rots on the docks and is stolen and sold by the GREAT government and gangs and terrorist .
They are sending billions in artillery shells to the Ukraine, so if the Ukraine can defeat Russia with WW1 artillery the USA needs to stop building carriers and b21 bombers and start building new howitzers

They are sending billions in artillery shells to the Ukraine, so if the Ukraine can defeat Russia with WW1 artillery the USA needs to stop building carriers and b21 bombers and start building new howitzers
So we won't be fighting anyone but Russia in the future?
Our military should only address Russia?
You post the dumbest things lol

I disagree in stopping them. They allow us to be the super power
So we won't be fighting anyone but Russia in the future?
Our military should only address Russia?
You post the dumbest things lol
He did not say that MORON.

Werbung:
Back