There was NO Insurrection!

Back to the thread topic, which has been demonstrated to be FACT by the way . . .

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”
By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

Next, lets enjoy this:

Capitol Punishment
Actor Nick Searcy was at the January 6th rally and provides never before seen footage of the January 6th rally. Searcy interviews Proud Boys president Enrique Tarrio, and others who were arrested in SWAT-style dawn FBI raids for being at the event. The documentary also featured recordings of Ashli Babbitt at the rally minutes before she was killed by Capitol police as she broke into the area where members of Congress were sheltering from the insurrection, and interviews with her husband after her death, as well as interviews with rally goers who were held in solitary confinement without bail or a trial for several months, and are now awaiting trial, in most cases having rejected plea deals, in early 2022. Searcy provides footage showing the size of the crowd, showing Capitol Hill police removing barricades and inviting rally goers into the Capitol, and footage of people who led the insurrection changing gear behind trees and bushes. The role of FBI informants is discussed by former and current FBI and DEA agents. Searcy also interviews former military and FBI officials who contend the insurrection at the Capitol was orchestrated by people within the government in order to create a useful political narrative. However, no evidence is provided to substantiate these charges.

Trailer LINK

There was no insurrection on Jan 6. There was a big protests and some property damage. The reason for the word "insurrection" is being used and the reason for the faux show-trial hearings is to block Republicans from running in elections. Its as simple as that.

"Insurrection" is just another misnomer used by Democrats to manipulate public opinion.

JAN 6 DEFENDANT EXONERATED AFTER JUDGE FINDS THAT POLICE USHERED HIM INTO THE CAPITOL

Werbung:
It was a demonstration not an insurrection that did turn unlawful and violent. Just like about 500 demonstrations that turned violent in the summer of 2020 and financed by mega rich libtards. The BLM-Antifa violence also involved some federal buildings and police precincts. Since the financing and organization came from democrats with the goal of defeating a sitting US president can we call that an insurection?

The bottom line for me is that the majority of self described independents believe Trump was at least partially responsible for Jan 6th which means he cannot win a national election. Even 18% of republicans blame Trump for Jan 6th.

It is impossible for a candidate to win if the majority of moderates and independents do not like you.

It was a demonstration not an insurrection that did turn unlawful and violent. Just like about 500 demonstrations that turned violent in the summer of 2020 and financed by mega rich libtards. The BLM-Antifa violence also involved some federal buildings and police precincts. Since the financing and organization came from democrats with the goal of defeating a sitting US president can we call that an insurection?

The bottom line for me is that the majority of self described independents believe Trump was at least partially responsible for Jan 6th which means he cannot win a national election. Even 18% of republicans blame Trump for Jan 6th.

It is impossible for a candidate to win if the majority of moderates and independents do not like you.

Now explain why it is so important to democrats that it be called an "insurrection".

I know you know the answer.

Now explain why it is so important to democrats that it be called an "insurrection".

It is all politics. Demonize the opposition.

I worked out at 5AM and on the CNN tv they were talking about how racist terrorists(Republicans) were a threat to power grids. :rolleyes:

I worked out at 5AM and on the CNN tv they were talking about how racist terrorists(Republicans) were a threat to power grids. :rolleyes:
Play it down all you like but it was an attempt to stop democracy and install dictator Donny.

Also, none of you have yet condemned his suggestion to suspend the constitution retrospectively to include the the election. The big fat slob is mentally ill.
How does that fit with you patriots who hang your hat on the constitution? Not so big mouthed now boys.

That's part of it, but here is the main reason:

There is an old law that says that any American who has ever been part of an insurrection or an attempt to overthrow the government cannot run for office.

The Democrats chose that word because ultimately they want to apply that law to Trump and other Republicans. They are scared to death of Trump and the rallies he holds.

Once again, the Democrats are cheating and rigging and election.

Why would dems not want Trump to run? He does not have wide enough support to win a national election. Jan 6th only made it worse.

Republicans would be doing the dems a favor by running Trump.

That's part of it, but here is the main reason:

There is an old law that says that any American who has ever been part of an insurrection or an attempt to overthrow the government cannot run for office.

The Democrats chose that word because ultimately they want to apply that law to Trump and other Republicans. They are scared to death of Trump and the rallies he holds.

Once again, the Democrats are cheating and rigging and election.
Rigging the election my foot. You still suffer from Trump defeat syndrome.

No one is scared of Trump because he won't be running. But don't stop sending him your money. Over 300 million so far and not an election site.

Talk about godbothering suckers.

He's not the saint you think he is. He was a racist chauvenistic pig and this article proves it.

You're brain dead.
Is that the same FBI that not so long ago you said they were siding with Biden over the hunter laptop yet now your prepared to quote them as factual??

To be a good liar you have to have a good memory and you don't. You're as easy as taking corn from blind chickens.
Tell us all Boris what you were afraid I would expose you for? what are you hiding Boris? What are you scared of ?
Why are you so full of rage and hate and fear ?

Is Leftwing Journalist John Nichols the Infamous January 6 "Scaffold Commander"?

While much of the focus for January 6 "insurrection" skeptics has been on Ray Epps, there's another mystery man who is arguably more interesting. The "Scaffold Commander" has clear images of him. There are videos of him coordinating mostly peaceful protesters to enter the Capitol Building. Yet he has never been identified nor has he been arrested, prompting many to assume he was part of the con from the beginning.

A tip came across the desk at The Liberty Daily Tuesday night that showed an image of John Nichols and the Scaffold Commander. They definitely appear to be very similar, but I questioned it all at first. Why would the Deep State, Nancy Pelosi, or whoever orchestrated all of this use a well-known journalist who writes for the leftwing publication, The Nation? Why not get an average Joe who nobody knew? Then, I watched a video of Nichols juicing up a crowd at a Bernie Sanders rally and I realized the guy is very talented. He has a gift for rallying people and getting them to do what he wants. That's when I realized he might have been the PERFECT person to man the bullhorn and coordinate the "insurrection."

I discussed all of this on the latest mini-episode of my show. I also played audio in which Nichols' voice and the voice of the Scaffold Commander seem eerily similar. So, I ask the question: Are they the same person? I'll leave that up to you all to decide.

Is Leftwing Journalist John Nichols the Infamous January 6 "Scaffold Commander"?

While much of the focus for January 6 "insurrection" skeptics has been on Ray Epps, there's another mystery man who is arguably more interesting. The "Scaffold Commander" has clear images of him. There are videos of him coordinating mostly peaceful protesters to enter the Capitol Building. Yet he has never been identified nor has he been arrested, prompting many to assume he was part of the con from the beginning.

A tip came across the desk at The Liberty Daily Tuesday night that showed an image of John Nichols and the Scaffold Commander. They definitely appear to be very similar, but I questioned it all at first. Why would the Deep State, Nancy Pelosi, or whoever orchestrated all of this use a well-known journalist who writes for the leftwing publication, The Nation? Why not get an average Joe who nobody knew? Then, I watched a video of Nichols juicing up a crowd at a Bernie Sanders rally and I realized the guy is very talented. He has a gift for rallying people and getting them to do what he wants. That's when I realized he might have been the PERFECT person to man the bullhorn and coordinate the "insurrection."

I discussed all of this on the latest mini-episode of my show. I also played audio in which Nichols' voice and the voice of the Scaffold Commander seem eerily similar. So, I ask the question: Are they the same person? I'll leave that up to you all to decide.
Are still on about that rubbish?

No
FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

• The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials. "Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages.

Not interested. Your opinion and your links have the same consistency as pure air.

Werbung:
This thread is only interested in the opinion of Americans

Foreigners opinions not needed here

That means YOU Pedophile Boris.
This thread is for everyone and you can do fuck all about me.
Americans think there's a god so why would you take their opinion.

It's a shame foreigners don't post here. You might learn something but I doubt it. You're a hadron crumble.

Back