The US Government would never be complicit in 9/11

rationalist

Pearl Harbour. The US knew it was coming and did nothing because they wanted something to help them sell entry into WW2 to the people.

JFK. The CIA assassinated him because he was considered too left wing during a time of hysteria around communism.

Gulf of Tonkin - the US faked an attack on its ships to 'justify' entry into the Vietnam war.

9/11. The US government ensured that all the fighter planes were out of reach. They didn't stop any Arabs who had been training to crash airliners from boarding internal flights all on the same day. And they did this to ensure that the attack would succeed to garner support for attacking the middle east.

Werbung:
That's quite a lot to just yawn at Pocket. There's been a lot of serious research and documentation about the more historical atrocities. It seems whenever big business wants a war, it knows how to use fear to whip Congress into shape.

People like Pocketfullofsh... have to respond like that.

They know it is right but won't accept it so they attempt some kind of superiority.

There is no need to comment on how that comes across

That's quite a lot to just yawn at Pocket. There's been a lot of serious research and documentation about the more historical atrocities. It seems whenever big business wants a war, it knows how to use fear to whip Congress into shape.

I am yawning becuse this poster has like 4 threads on 9-11 conspiracy, and does not know jack about it. repeats the same old crap debunked many times over..

Also like how does not have the balls to call me pocketfullof****.

at least Gipper would actually man up and type it all out..A worthless Troll is all he is, and I will not play with him. Much like Always...you may as well debate the wall.

Werbung:
The Bush administration has the blood of the victims of 9/11 on its hands, feet, legs, arms and head.

You can yawn as much as you ike Pocketfullofsh.....but if you and Gipper are going to 'man up' I wouldn't close my eyes if I were you.

Back