The search for the new Sarah Palin

Werbung:
Kinda. Shouldn't have quit being governor. Joining McCain not a great idea in retrospect.
Well what about Sarah plain do these people want to find I'm someone else ? I'm not sure why anyone would want to replace her or in what way.

If we are looking for a strong independent woman spokesperson. There are better than her out there. So I'm just not sure why anyone wants to replace her. Actually I thought she must have died or retired or something. I hadn't thought of her in a really long time

Well what about Sarah plain do these people want to find I'm someone else ? I'm not sure why anyone would want to replace her or in what way.

If we are looking for a strong independent woman spokesperson. There are better than her out there. So I'm just not sure why anyone wants to replace her. Actually I thought she must have died or retired or something. I hadn't thought of her in a really long time

I agree! She was a disaster. . .why replace her?

In the other hand, it seems that her "Joe the Plumber" was replaced! Did you see the new "Smart guy" that was showing off during Trump's campaign stop in Florida this last Saturday?

"Huber and President Trump then shook hands, and President Trump proclaimed that 'a star is born."

This guy was even proud to claim that he has a 6 ft cardboard replicate of Trump in his home, and each day he prays to that replicate that it keeps safe! WOW!

Trump supporter: I salute a cardboard Trump - CNN.com
▶ 4:42
www.cnn.com/.../donald-trump-supporter-gene-huber-intv-nr.cnn

Last edited:
I agree! She was a disaster. . .why replace her?

In the other hand, it seems that her "Joe the Plumber" was replaced! Did you see the new "Smart guy" that was showing off during Trump's campaign stop in Florida this last Saturday?

"Huber and President Trump then shook hands, and President Trump proclaimed that 'a star is born."

This guy was even proud to claim that he has a 6 ft cardboard replicate of Trump in his home, and each day he prays to that replicate that it keeps safe! WOW!

Trump supporter: I salute a cardboard Trump - CNN.com
▶ 4:42
www.cnn.com/.../donald-trump-supporter-gene-huber-intv-nr.cnn
Well don't agree so quickly. I don't think she was a disaster I just don't know why anyone would want to replace her. The people that liked her and liked joe the plumber liked having someone they could relate to. Just regular folk. Not some slick talker. They both seemed genuine to me and Sarah had flaws as all of us do but she was genuine, at least at first. Stardome did seem to hit her though. As it does many

Instead of finding someone to replace her. Let nature take its course and someone will rise in attention and in time we will discover more genuine public figures to speak about important causes

Why don't they keep rhe real Sarah ? Did she die or something ?
Nah not dead... just SarahPAC thats dead..... Nah the right needs a new postergal, a proper brain dead flag waver and sadly Palin has thrown in the towel which is a shame because she was a moron for sure but this woman makes Palin look like a character from MENSA

Last edited:
Nah not dead... just SarahPAC thats dead..... Nah the right needs a new postergal, a proper brain dead flag waver and sadly Palin has thrown in the towel which is a shame because she was a moron for sure but this woman makes Palin look like a character from MENSA
I like condaliza rice. I probably look up to her more than any female even though I don't agree with everything she believes in. But she is old so a new look is probably needed. I also like Tammy Bruce. Also old I would be hard pressed to name someone on the left I admire

I like condaliza rice. I probably look up to her more than any female even though I don't agree with everything she believes in. But she is old so a new look is probably needed. I also like Tammy Bruce. Also old I would be hard pressed to name someone on the left I admire

Not even Tulsi Gabbard, D. From Hawaii? I certainly like her and she has an impressive history of service.

She energized people like DJT only with better legs. That's not easy to do.

The left is weak because the tired old guard made BO the only icon. Bad idea and a stake in the heart of the party.
Not a bad thing of course.

Well don't agree so quickly. I don't think she was a disaster I just don't know why anyone would want to replace her. The people that liked her and liked joe the plumber liked having someone they could relate to. Just regular folk. Not some slick talker. They both seemed genuine to me and Sarah had flaws as all of us do but she was genuine, at least at first. Stardome did seem to hit her though. As it does many

Instead of finding someone to replace her. Let nature take its course and someone will rise in attention and in time we will discover more genuine public figures to speak about important causes
And people still love her but she can't be what she was anymore.

Not even Tulsi Gabbard, D. From Hawaii? I certainly like her and she has an impressive history of service.
I never heard of her before today I have been out of the political stuff for about 6 years or something like that. I read up on her and I admit she is impressive. I don't ageee on some of her political beliefs but as a person she seems like someone I could easily admire. Thank you for pointing her out to me

Werbung:
Back