the Rise of the Conservative Latino

Most blacks are conservative in their beliefs, talk to the black church leaders, the matriarchs that run the black families.

They continue to vote democratic to the tune of more than 90%.

Latinos are no different in the way they believe and vote.

Wow ...

That is an incredibly racist comment, but not unexpected coming from the Left. So, you are saying a black politician can't represent white Americans? How about a Latino politician representing black Americans?

Or, is it what you are really saying is the old white Americans are all racist.

Typical PCL1 ..... typical!

Actually, no, that's not what I said at all.

The Republican party looks older and whiter than the Cliffs of Dover.

Remember, perception is everything in politics.

Why else would otherwise conservative Latinos vote Democrat?

Werbung:
Actually, no, that's not what I said at all.

The Republican party looks older and whiter than the Cliffs of Dover.

Remember, perception is everything in politics.

Why else would otherwise conservative Latinos vote Democrat?
Yes ... I understood clearly what you posted.

And, I do not have an answer for why Latinos continue to vote Democrat other than brainwashing. Why would blacks continue to vote democrat? Look what the democratic party has done to them. Yet they continue and will continue to vote democrat.

Always has, but always will? If the Republicans are willing to give up the fastest growing segment of the population, they are going to slowly lose power.

But yes, the Cuban vote has always leaned right, at least up to now.

Now, most of the Latinos I've known, and I've known quite a few living here in the middle of Mexifornia, are actually pretty conservative. So, why would they vote Democratic? It's time for some introspection on the part of the Republican Party. Hint: it looks older and whiter than the Cliffs of Dover, and most of the Latinos are young and not so white.
Latinos hear sympathetic words from the left but they are realizing words are all they will ever hear. GOP could make an appealing message uf they wished and put this enormous population in play. Or just go the way of the Whigs.

Latinos hear sympathetic words from the left but they are realizing words are all they will ever hear. GOP could make an appealing message uf they wished and put this enormous population in play. Or just go the way of the Whigs.
The Republicans will "go away with the whigs" as soon as they pass amnesty. And, just like when Reagan passed amnesty in California, the following election cycle the Republicans will get even less of the Latino vote.

The only thing that can save the R's is going back to their conservative roots. But, unfortunately, they are doing the very opposite.

Yes ... I understood clearly what you posted.

And, I do not have an answer for why Latinos continue to vote Democrat other than brainwashing. Why would blacks continue to vote democrat? Look what the democratic party has done to them. Yet they continue and will continue to vote democrat.
Because of perception, as I said.

I think they may eventually go the way of the Whigs.

LMAO ....

Because neither party is propagandizing the other ..... Especially the Marxist democrats!
Of course they're propagandizing. Both parties are propagandizing. See how the silly propaganda has fooled you into thinking that the Democrats are Marxists? What a great job of propaganda that was!

Of course they're propagandizing. Both parties are propagandizing. See how the silly propaganda has fooled you into thinking that the Democrats are Marxists? What a great job of propaganda that was!
Actually ..... the proof is in the pudding PCL1 .... I am not listening to the BS from the .gov websites and the MSM.

There is more than enough proof out there that Obama is a Marxist and that the policies of the democratic party follow the Marxist theology.

Actually ..... the proof is in the pudding PCL1 .... I am not listening to the BS from the .gov websites and the MSM.

There is more than enough proof out there that Obama is a Marxist and that the policies of the democratic party follow the Marxist theology.

Of course you're not listening to the BS from the government websites and the MSM.

You're listening to the BS from the silly blogs that are the electronic equivalent of supermarket tabloids instead.

The Republicans will "go away with the whigs" as soon as they pass amnesty. And, just like when Reagan passed amnesty in California, the following election cycle the Republicans will get even less of the Latino vote.

The only thing that can save the R's is going back to their conservative roots. But, unfortunately, they are doing the very opposite.
Consider this: immigration reform need not involve amnesty. While the fringe illegals may want amnesty the kegal ones are not demanding this. There are intellegent ways to address this problem but if you insist on falling for the left's trap and reinforce its got to be amnesty or nothing then thatsnwhat you will get.

Werbung:
Of course you're not listening to the BS from the government websites and the MSM.

You're listening to the BS from the silly blogs that are the electronic equivalent of supermarket tabloids instead.
If he were referencing the cold hsrd facts he eould know thst hard right on wedge issues is a non stsrter in dtstewude and nationwide elections.

Back