The next 2 years

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
OK so lets just say the Republican wet dream is true, they get house and Senate...

what will they do in the next 2 years, with a Obama Veto, and if the Dems just pull a card from the Republicans...Filibuster every damn bill, and never let a vote happen, and try to add 100000 amendments to any bill, to make Republicans not want to even vote on it, and off no ideas, but just keep yelling and attacking....

What do you think will change....How happy will the people be with the republicans in control of both houses...with nothing done in 2 years?

Werbung:
OK so lets just say the Republican wet dream is true, they get house and Senate...

what will they do in the next 2 years, with a Obama Veto, and if the Dems just pull a card from the Republicans...Filibuster every damn bill

They should slam the door on every democrat proposal - just like the leftwingers did for the past two years.

What do you think will change....How happy will the people be with the republicans in control of both houses...with nothing done in 2 years?

Things will be done all right - they just won't be from the leftwing extremist agenda. A lot of work will address the devastation caused by the leftwingnuts in the last two years. If obozo vetoes it, he will just become more isolated and hated in the country than he is now.

I doubt that I'm alone when saying I'd rather NOTHING get done than see the Progressive agenda continue moving forward and doing to the entire nation what it has done to Michigan and Detroit

I think the polls to date indicate you're not alone....

sure if you have selective reading...

Oh Jeez. Every time you post something like that I think of "Bagdad Bob" telling the media that Saddam would prevail, while tanks were bearing down the street right behind him.

You know what I DO like about your devotion to the dem/lib agenda?

It's the fact that when the ship DOES go down, you can be counted on to stay with it. Yes, you will put your little head out there for Obam-ba to stand on so HE won't drown, 'cause he's "our president":rolleyes:, and he will gladly stand on it to save himself. His devotion to America is,...well gettin' a little too costly in just about every regard.

Don't fret POS. You're still going to get to have your savior tell you how to live regardless of what happens in the next two years. After he's gone, he can open his own evangelical church, (he's really got that "I've been filled with the spirit" thing, down), spew metaphors till "judgment day", and hell, he might even wear a cheerleading outfit to float your boat while he's waving his pom-poms screaming "Gimme a "D", what does it mean? DRIVE......

it's "change". Lol.

Then after two years this woman becomes president
sarah-palin-onboard-the-stennis.jpg

General when i order you launch the missle i mean launch the missile! NOW LAUNCH THE MISSLE!!! Yes Maam!!

Werbung:
Oh Jeez. Every time you post something like that I think of "Bagdad Bob" telling the media that Saddam would prevail, while tanks were bearing down the street right behind him.

You know what I DO like about your devotion to the dem/lib agenda?

It's the fact that when the ship DOES go down, you can be counted on to stay with it. Yes, you will put your little head out there for Obam-ba to stand on so HE won't drown, 'cause he's "our president":rolleyes:, and he will gladly stand on it to save himself. His devotion to America is,...well gettin' a little too costly in just about every regard.

Don't fret POS. You're still going to get to have your savior tell you how to live regardless of what happens in the next two years. After he's gone, he can open his own evangelical church, (he's really got that "I've been filled with the spirit" thing, down), spew metaphors till "judgment day", and hell, he might even wear a cheerleading outfit to float your boat while he's waving his pom-poms screaming "Gimme a "D", what does it mean? DRIVE......

it's "change". Lol.

just for one easy example, you yell polls show the public was against the Health care bill...of course if you look at why...many of course support More, not less...many are mad there was no public option. Poll the parts of Health care bill..and all of the sudden, people support it..And poll today, asking if people supported Bailing out GM and Chrysler, saving millions of jobs and much greater impact on the unemployment...knowing that most of the funds are being paid back, and we could even profit from it...I bet it does pretty well...

you look at the surface, the most basic and more spun part of a poll, but you fail to look at the deeper points.

also as a Non Democrat, I also make a pretty poor cheerleader, as I did not support Obama in the Primary, and only moved to support him later in the Election when McCain proved he was not who he was before, and then made a idiot the VP..Obama just happens to be alot more right then the tea party nut jobs and Republicans who Screwed things up so bad in the first place.

Back