The Mar-a-Lago raid was staged by lying leftist officials working for Democrats

mark francis

How despicable the lying leftist Democrats have become in the last decade.

Conversation

Simon Ateba
@simonateba

IT WAS ALL STAGED!!! In a stunning turn of events, a widely leaked image from the Mar a Lago raid revealed a shocking twist: classified cover sheets were placed atop documents by the FBI. But the deception doesn't end there. The Special Counsel admits that some "top secret" cover sheets don't align with the actual documents, suggesting a rush to incriminate Trump.

8:26 PM · May 7, 2024

Werbung:
There are even more documents that need to be seized at Mar A Lago, and they also need to raid Bedminster as well.

There are even more documents that need to be seized at Mar A Lago, and they also need to raid Bedminster as well.
I don't know who told you that nonsense but if it was anyone connected with lying anti-Trump government agents or employees they are lying to you.

How despicable the lying leftist Democrats have become in the last decade.

Conversation

Simon Ateba
@simonateba

IT WAS ALL STAGED!!! In a stunning turn of events, a widely leaked image from the Mar a Lago raid revealed a shocking twist: classified cover sheets were placed atop documents by the FBI. But the deception doesn't end there. The Special Counsel admits that some "top secret" cover sheets don't align with the actual documents, suggesting a rush to incriminate Trump.

8:26 PM · May 7, 2024
All staged?
Who put them there?
Let me guess. Democrats raided the white house the day Trump was due to leave and stole them. Apparently there was no staff there.
There's plenty of items out there that proves who put them there.

All staged?
Who put them there?
Let me guess. Democrats raided the white house the day Trump was due to leave and stole them. Apparently there was no staff there.
You ask good questions that investigators in Congress will no doubt be asking officials at Biden's weaponized law enforcement agencies.

You ask good questions that investigators in Congress will no doubt be asking officials at Biden's weaponized law enforcement agencies.
You made the claim so either prove it or shut up.
Everyday now it's the same fabricated hate democrat lies. You're paranoid with hate.

the republican investigators who have so far proven that all they care about is political theater and that they suck at it? lol

All staged?
Who put them there?
It looks like the democrat goons and their leftist bosses arranged to make the raid to appear to find loose secret documents strewn about like garbage in the stands after a ball game. I believe the witness describing the photos knows what he is talking about and that the raiders are not being completely honest about what they were doing and what they found.

It looks like the democrat goons and their leftist bosses arranged to make the raid to appear to find loose secret documents strewn about like garbage in the stands after a ball game. I believe the witness describing the photos knows what he is talking about and that the raiders are not being completely honest about what they were doing and what they found.
it "looks like" based on the "reporting" of this guy? lol. who is this guy and what are his sources? lol

I don't know who told you that nonsense but if it was anyone connected with lying anti-Trump government agents or employees they are lying to you.
There are photos of Trump and his henchmen loading up boxes f stuff they were planning to take to Bedminster. There is a whole roomful of documents still at Mar A Lago that need to be seized.

Trump had lied and lied and lied some more about these documents.
When the old bastard DIES and the heirs fight over who gets what, I expect to learn that Trump is many times more guilty of even more crimes have been revealed.

When Putin dies, will the pee tapes be released? I will not be surprised if they are.

There are photos of Trump and his henchmen loading up boxes f stuff they were planning to take to Bedminster. There is a whole roomful of documents still at Mar A Lago that need to be seized.

Trump had lied and lied and lied some more about these documents.
When the old bastard DIES and the heirs fight over who gets what, I expect to learn that Trump is many times more guilty of even more crimes have been revealed.

When Putin dies, will the pee tapes be released? I will not be surprised if they are.
You think you know what Trump had at Mar-aLago he shouldn't have had yet you seem totally ignorant of what Biden had in his garage and Chinese-shared office that he shouldn't have had.

You think you know what Trump had at Mar-aLago he shouldn't have had yet you seem totally ignorant of what Biden had in his garage and Chinese-shared office that he shouldn't have had.
Trump claimed that the documents he had belonged to him, they did not. He finally gave a few back and lied about how he has returned them all. Biden invited the FBI to come and take back all the far, far smaller number of documents that he had, and they did.

Biden never shared any office with the Chinese, dolt.

Werbung:
Trump claimed that the documents he had belonged to him, they did not. He finally gave a few back and lied about how he has returned them all. Biden invited the FBI to come and take back all the far, far smaller number of documents that he had, and they did.

Biden never shared any office with the Chinese, dolt.
You are wrong on sa many counts.

Back