The case continues.

Boris Norris

Fannie gets to keep the prosecution after those scurrilous rumours she would be dismissed.
Her boyfriend voluntarily resigned. How very respectful and noble of him.

Werbung:
Fannie gets to keep the prosecution after those scurrilous rumours she would be dismissed.
Her boyfriend voluntarily resigned. How very respectful and noble of him.
That should not surprise anyone. The fact that courts are allowing these leftist morons to unjustly try Trump on bogus trumped-up charges proves they are themselves also officials with bad judgment.

Every charge against Trump is true. The sumbitch has been a fraudster his entire life.
If you are a-lookin' for an Antichrist, Trump is clearly your guy.

Every charge against Trump is true. The sumbitch has been a fraudster his entire life.
If you are a-lookin' for an Antichrist, Trump is clearly your guy.
Democrats falsely accuse Trump of crimes he did not commit because Democrats are possessed by deranged hateful demons of their false God the Democrat party.

That should not surprise anyone. The fact that courts are allowing these leftist morons to unjustly try Trump on bogus trumped-up charges proves they are themselves also officials with bad judgment.
Does it really.
When she secures the conviction and he's off doing porridge we'll see who is corrupt.
It must be traumatic for you to see your life long support of republicans and just when the Messiah arrived, he's proven to be a lying POS. But I love it.

Does it really.
When she secures the conviction and he's off doing porridge we'll see who is corrupt.
It must be traumatic for you to see your life long support of republicans and just when the Messiah arrived, he's proven to be a lying POS. But I love it.
Don't get me wrong. I know the demented racist godless Democrat inquisitors may likely win their bogus trial and theft of Trump's assets, but the rogues can never turn their evil into good.

Don't get me wrong. I know the demented racist godless Democrat inquisitors may likely win their bogus trial and theft of Trump's assets, but the rogues can never turn their evil into good.
Who gives a shyt. As long as the mongrel goes to jail and you have to eat humble pie.

Werbung:
Back