The best health care in the world

I changed my job, lost my health care because it took 3 months to get into system at new job...then that job did not work out...and I lost all health care...after finally getting health care after working 2 jobs sometimes almost 80 hours a week before. So then I had no income, and no insurance...had something happened then I would have been screwed...had something happened the 4-5 years before I got coverage I would have been screwed...and how did I get coverage...I got screwed over at one job, and basically they had to create a new job and give me health care because I mentioned calling out ethics line for the company...

Also even going from a job with health care to a 2nd does not mean it will not hold back someone...When I got my new coverage from current Job, I can't go to where I use to go for some of my care..its not covered by this plan. Lucky my I don't have have multiple serious/ major health issues like my gf does.

Werbung:
Psst. For the first and last time as well, please learn the difference between "there" and their", "your", and "you're".

Can't get a good job and not be poor if you can't spell/communicate coherently. I'm certain this is true in those countries with better health care too.

Are you suggesting that health care isn't even "offered" to all citizens? It is you know. Just because it's more than you want to pay, or has restrictions, doesn't mean it's not offered.

Man, I just re-read the last sentence of your post.

I'm pretty sure that purposely delusional isn't a medical condition, so I don't think there's hope for ya....here, there, or anywhere, except prison, where you get...you guessed it, FREE HEALTH CARE.

or I could care less about it when I am typing on line on a place like this, when I am doing 2 other things at the same time and just typing to get point across. And in my job, we don't type or write things to people...I don't have to...but if I did, I take more time with them. I can make 1500 in a day and never write a thing...its not my job. thats why I went to school for business and Marketing and not English.

Also its nice to know in your world if you offer a dying poor person health care for well more then he can afford and he dies...you will feel good knowing you offered it. I guess the homeless where offered mansions to, but since they could not pay for it, who cares.

I can make 1500 in a day and never write a thing
In marketing? I do believe the ability to communicate intelligently IS required. You are good at making stuff up though.....

Certainly enough to pay any out of pocket expenses you might have over and above your companies coverage.

Don't you even begin to spew any of your entitled lib mentality about what my world is, got it ? You don't know anything about anything about what I would do in any situation. You pass judgement on everyone on the planet, and think that you are right?

If I claim to be a wise man...I'm just fool playing POCKET pool.....

Don't forget the 50% income tax rate, in these wonderful European countries.

It's not about how much tax people pay. . .it's about what the taxes bring them in their daily life.

European people much prefer paying a little extra tax for excellent infrastructure, for universal health care, for the environment, for the elderly, and for education than they would to maintain a military force that brings only death (both to other countries' citizens AND to our own soldiers).

It is unlikely that anyone would voluntarily change jobs unless they did have health coverage at the new job, or unless they didn't have at the old job.

WRONG! Many young people change jobs knowing they will lose HC because they are not concerned about it. Some young people also opt out of health coverage to get a higher salary.

Your statement does not apply to many young people. So, your statement is incorrect.

I guess some of us prefer to add a little of our own story rather than just copying and pasting what someone else writes. . .so we give others benefit of the doubt that they also prefer not to just "copy!"

The facts remain though. . .and you don't seem to have either the desire or the arguments to express your own response (except, of course, to attempt to belittle others!)

You did not present any facts to debate. What child? What condition? Why could it not be treated here?

The story is as likely to be total bs.

Saying that I don't share my own opinions or stories would be a total denial of facts. That I posted someone else's story before commenting is just a personal choice.

I did not mean to belittle you and apoligize. I did mean to point out that you had not read carefully.

How much do you think we pay, if you add up federal, state, local, payroll, sales, and property taxes, then add in the cost of health insurance and out of pocket payments? I'd be willing to bet we pay more than 50% in all.

If we are going to compare taxes then we can[t just compare their 50% income tax to our total taxes. We would need to compare their total taxes to our total taxes.

what you ment was good health care system for you

and take what happened to you...now imagine your poor and while working you can't afford health care insurane or only have limited coverage even...

Now what are odds you have same thing happen?

If your rich America has a great health care system...if your not its not so great. And its always faster when you can take 25% of the population and not offer them care...speeds up the wait for the rich to get theres.

We could have the best highways as well for speed if we just limited there use to those who make over 80,000 a year....think how much better traffic would be...

Any claim or even a allusion to a claim that 25% of our population does not have care is total bs. Every single person in this country has access not only to health care but access to adequate health care.

The rich do get better care but that is partly because government care sucks.

So lets imagine that I am poor and working and can't afford insurance. Then I have public aid and if the same situation happens to me then I likely will not see a doctor the same day and just might die. Like I said - government health care sucks. We could make gov care better and we could also redesign the system so that it did not enable poverty so that I had a better job. What we should absolutely not do is implement the abomination of obamacare which would only make matters worse.

in the US you can live or die based on what company you happen to work for...and losing your job is not just risking loss of income and your home...it could be your life.

"based on what company you happen to work for"

That is true.

Which is why we never should have had a system in which someone else chooses your health plan for you and never ever should have a system in which someone else chooses your health plan for you.

Say NO to employer provided plans and much more importantly say NO to Obamacare.

I changed my job, lost my health care because it took 3 months to get into system at new job...then that job did not work out...and I lost all health care...after finally getting health care after working 2 jobs sometimes almost 80 hours a week before. So then I had no income, and no insurance...had something happened then I would have been screwed...had something happened the 4-5 years before I got coverage I would have been screwed...and how did I get coverage...I got screwed over at one job, and basically they had to create a new job and give me health care because I mentioned calling out ethics line for the company...

You changed your job voluntarily? And then chose not to buy COBRA voluntarily? Then when you lost that job did not buy COBRA again voluntarily? Then worked two full-time jobs that illegaly did not offer insurance? But somehow had no income with those two jobs (I assume you meant to say something else)?

And if something had happened you would have indeed still have been eligible for free government health care but you might have carried a pre-existing condition with you the rest of your life.

Surely you will tell us that you could not afford COBRA. To which I will say then you should not have quit the first job until you had saved enough.

I bet you own a tv? AC? Jewelry? Shoes that did not come from the Salvation army? Tons of stuff that should have been postponed until you had a saving account.

Also its nice to know in your world if you offer a dying poor person health care for well more then he can afford and he dies...you will feel good knowing you offered it. I guess the homeless where offered mansions to, but since they could not pay for it, who cares.

If he can't afford INSURANCE (not health care - don't confuse the two) then he can get public aid.

It is dishonest to continue to make the claim that the only choice is one between paid health insurance and death?

It's not about how much tax people pay. . .it's about what the taxes bring them in their daily life.

European people much prefer paying a little extra tax for excellent infrastructure, for universal health care, for the environment, for the elderly, and for education than they would to maintain a military force that brings only death (both to other countries' citizens AND to our own soldiers).

If they all prefer that then great for them. If they are coercing some to participate then their constitution has a problem.

But here our constitution is supposed to protect our rights.

WRONG! Many young people change jobs knowing they will lose HC because they are not concerned about it. Some young people also opt out of health coverage to get a higher salary.

Your statement does not apply to many young people. So, your statement is incorrect.

In fact, of the 47 million without health insurance only about 12% have no insurance involuntarily. Which means the rest have chosen not to have health insurance, thought they still have health care.

Werbung:
its sad you guys actually think that having no insurance still equals good enough health care...If that was the case...don't buy insurance...you guys are clearly stating that its not needed.

also there is no law that says if you work for a company for any amount of hours they have to legally give you health care...that was company policy, to do so at full time...but thats why I worked the max possible all the time. and then You work more then that for a few weeks at a time, then after a few weeks they cut your hours back to make sure do not "accidentally" become full time...WE where even told that if we did...we would be fired. Also having 2 part time jobs means that I could work 80 hours in a week...and sometimes when it was slow I got almost no hours.

as far as money goes, after getting 2 jobs again...I had just gone a month with Zero income...a bit longer with 15-20 hours at 7.50 a hour...and the tranny on my car go out costing a a ton...( and no, we don't have public transportation in in the burbs...Its hard to get a good job when you can't get to anyplace. And yes I had a tv...I fail to see your point..I got a tv long ago spent less then 100 bucks..what you think I was going to sell it for health care? its not even worth the copay. Also you know why I had a ****ty 7:50 job that only got 20 hours a week at best ( later it picked up as business got going) ...Because I was being dicked around by Unemployment and even though I finally got it set up, I would have made more taking it...But I wanted to be working...and took a pay cut from what I could have just sat around and took in not working...Because oddly , outside of your narrow world view..most people actually want to not be on Unemployment.

But you guys just keep pretending you don't realy need insurance...and your bull**** crap about well just get goverment assistance then...your the ones against goverment health care...and cutting those programs all the time..I know I have a friend who Is unable to work, and that is her health care plan...and She has her fair share of medical issues as well...but the stuff she really needs to help her, are not covered...the only thing covered is the stuff to keep her alive..thats it...Sad thing is, if she could get the help she realy needs...maybe one day she would be able to work again and I know she wants to...Before she was told she could not...she had tried and tried putting applying at hundreds of places..with no luck.

Back