The anti American raciest democrat aquad

Werbung:
I dont mind criticism at all . It the stupidity and ignorance and lies that you spread that i don't like

clearly you don't pay attention to criticism at all, or else you'd do things like, oh, prove your claims. lol and stop obsessing about perverts. its not a good look.

clearly you don't pay attention to criticism at all, or else you'd do things like, oh, prove your claims. lol and stop obsessing about perverts. its not a good look.
I dont obsess about perverts its not my fault so many democrats are perverts . Seems maybe I hit a nerve there with you . You been out with your london fog coat on Screenshot_20220918-094620.png?

if I lie "all the time", even a moron should be able to prove it.
and yet you can't. lol
so that makes you a moron or a liar...but in your case, its both. :)
Awww your butt hurt again both sides hey. looks like you made tag to the church burner Boris if I knew you to were going to tag in and out I would of got a monkey to help me so it would be fair to the 2 of you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220828-214425.png
    Screenshot_20220828-214425.png
    208.7 KB · Views: 0
Awww your butt hurt again both sides hey. looks like you made tag to the church burner Boris if I knew you to were going to tag in and out I would of got a monkey to help me so it would be fair to the 2 of you

you read what I wrote, laughing at your incompetence, as me being "butt hurt"? lol.

you're dumber than I thought.
and I am STILL waiting for that proof that i'm a liar :)

ps - "tag team"? you sure obsess about boris and me. weird. lol

here's a suggestion - focus more on proving your claims, like that I lie "all the time", and less time obsessing about perverts and men and bowel movements.

just a thought.

loo
you read what I wrote, laughing at your incompetence, as me being "butt hurt"? lol.

you're dumber than I thought.
and I am STILL waiting for that proof that i'm a liar :)

ps - "tag team"? you sure obsess about boris and me. weird. lol
I see boris got tired and back you come in after a tag, your a lot dumber then I figured . I will tell you why at another time.

loo

I see boris got tired and back you come in after a tag, your a lot dumber then I figured . I will tell you why at another time.

you're not going to "tell" me anything, you never have anything intelligent to "tell" to me. lol.

its amusing how you obsess about other posters and their posting like you do.

Werbung:
Back