Texas Tea! This is why were getting a Republican President

Werbung:
It does not matter what the citizens of this Country want. With no integrity in our voting system and the current regime targeting those who try to bring integrity to our voting system, there will be no defense against the Democrat voter fraud machine.

They and they alone will choose the next president along with the help of the GOP.

Just out of curiosity, how does voting work in your country?
Do you ave to be registered? Show any kind of ID? Any measures in place to protect the integrity of elections?

Every citizen is registered since birth and if you move to a different city you are required to notify the city of your new home. A few weeks prior an election I get a letter containing the details (date, time, next polling station, a form where I can tell the city that I want to elect via a letter). In the polling station I have to show my driver license or a passport (both contain a picture).
Works like this in the most European countries as far as I know.

Every citizen is registered since birth and if you move to a different city you are required to notify the city of your new home. A few weeks prior an election I get a letter containing the details (date, time, next polling station, a form where I can tell the city that I want to elect via a letter). In the polling station I have to show my driver license or a passport (both contain a picture).
Works like this in the most European countries as far as I know.
Seems reasonable and jot entirely unlike here with the exception of photo id which is a bitter point of contention between right and left. One other small diffetence of a sort is your birth does not accomplish your registering to vote. As there are manyy3ats.between it sort of makes sense to have voter registration be a seperate event. Everything varies by state.though there are only so many variables and so really a handfull of differences.

Werbung:
Texas your wife has to be a liberal. Maybe why she laughs because under Obama admin try to do anything to prevent the military speaking out against him. Just like the Nazi soldiers werent allowed to speak against Hitler. But they could try to overthrow him just like Claus von Stauffenberg tried to kill Hitler himself. Our vets could set that up too if they wanted too.

Back