Tea Party Nation

Alana

The Tea Party Nation is not a powerful grassroots organization taking over the Republican Party. It is an illusion of power orchestrated by the Republican Party elite to get Democrats out of office as well as those Republicans who are not "Republican enough".

Most Tea Baggers don't even know what they want. They are bussed around by big oil with their protest signs furnished by the Republican elite. Big conventions are planned for them in upscale hotels with expensive speakers.

They have some talk about tax reduction and deficit reduction, but Obama has already lowered taxes on the average worker from what is was under the Republicans, and Republicans have historically created larger deficits than Democrats.

The Republicans haven't submitted a balanced budget to Congress in the past fifty years. The only President to submit a balanced budget to Congress and not operate on a deficit in my lifetime was a Democrat (Bill Clinton).

Part of our current deficit was created by our former Republican President getting us into a second war we couldn't afford and telling congress that if they didn't pass the bank bailout bill under his administration the entire economy would collapse.

The Tea Party will become a powerful force in the next election and when the Republicans get back in office it will be business as usual, which is to concentrate all the wealth into the hands of a few and let corporations rule America. When they lay people off and lower their wages, and eliminate their benefits, and do away with their pensions, and send them to over priced insurance companies for health care, they will do it to Tea Baggers just like everyone else.

Werbung:
Most Tea Baggers don't even know what they want. They are bussed around by big oil with their protest signs furnished by the Republican elite. Big conventions are planned for them in upscale hotels with expensive speakers.

Any proof of this? I know many Tea Party people and all of them carpooled with friends or drove in alone to DC and when in their own towns just go to the events by city bus or car. They make their own signs too! And they pick up the trash when they leave. If you have any proof otherwise I would love to see it.

I know the left does what you are accusing the Tea Party of doing. They do it with acron and seiu. They are bussed in on busses that say Acorn or SEIU and give the people signs, even pay them to attend the events. Leave mounds of trash behind too! This is all well documented.

They have some talk about tax reduction and deficit reduction, but Obama has already lowered taxes on the average worker from what is was under the Republicans, and Republicans have historically created larger deficits than Democrats.

What taxes has obama cut?

He had the federal government take 13 dollars a week less for 6 months then 8 dollars a week less for anther 6 months to some Americans. I am considered poor and I did not get the less taken out, good thing too because I dont want to owe more come April 15th. Those who got the less taken from their checks still have to pay taxes on what was not taken, so we just owe more on April 15th.

what taxs breaks do you speak of?

I know he has done a number of tax credits if you buy what he wants you to buy but tax cuts?? please explain.

Any proof of this? I know many Tea Party people and all of them carpooled with friends or drove in alone to DC and when in their own towns just go to the events by city bus or car. They make their own signs too! And they pick up the trash when they leave. If you have any proof otherwise I would love to see it.

Gosh, your friends must be gluttons for punishment to make their own signs and drive themselves to be screwed over by Republicans, when David Koch the big oil billionaire is providing dozens of buses for other Tea Baggers and giving them signs as they get off the busses. See link below.

http://drudgeretort.wordpress.com/2...n-free-of-charge-by-americans-for-prosperity/

What taxes has obama cut?

what taxs breaks do you speak of?

I know he has done a number of tax credits if you buy what he wants you to buy but tax cuts?? please explain.

I will list some of the tax cuts that will be on the IRS forms, but there are too many to list all. You really need to learn more about your government at the following link: www.whitehouse.gov

Making Work Pay Tax Credit
Child Care Tax Credit
Earned Income Credit
Tax Free College Savings
$8,000 first time homebuyer credit
Tax Deductions for Vehicle Purchases,
etc.
etc.

I will list some of the tax cuts that will be on the IRS forms...

Making Work Pay Tax Credit
Child Care Tax Credit
Earned Income Credit
Tax Free College Savings
$8,000 first time homebuyer credit
Tax Deductions for Vehicle Purchases,
etc.
etc.
Tax credits and specific deductions are not tax cuts.

Tax credits and specific deductions are not tax cuts.

They are the best kind of tax cuts. They allow us middle class people to pay less in taxes if we weatherize our houses, send our kids to college, etc.
When the GOP runs things only the rich get tax breaks or they'll give us a pittance of a break & save the billionaires tons of money!
They rob the from the poor to give to the rich & they're not kidding anyone anymore.

Limited government

Fiscal Responsibility

Free Markets

Which of those do you find objectionable?

If Tea Baggers want fiscal responsibility they are barking up the wrong party tree. Republicans have never been fiscally responsible. They have historically been the big spenders in office, run up bigger deficits than Democrats, and they ran the big corporations on wall street into the ground and caused the biggest financial debacle in decades.

Free markets is a code word for exploitation of labor, no regulations on big business, greed, theft, and all the things that brought the economy to the brink of disaster under Bush. And a lesser annoyance is the behavior of the airline industry since the Reagan deregulation. Now we have delayed flights, lost luggage, not enough leg room, no in-flight meals, etc. That didn't occur when the airlines were more regulated.

But back to your post, I don't think Tea Baggers want what you mentioned. A delegation of them recently visited their senator's office and capitol hill and talked about their concern about Obama might be a Muslim and their opposition to health care reform. They didn't mention free markets or fiscal responsibility.

They are not tax cuts, they are tax credits.

I consider anything that lowers my particular taxes a tax cut for me. (I worked for the IRS as a Revenue Officer for over 12 years & am quite familiar with what a tax credit is)

I consider anything that lowers my particular taxes a tax cut for me. (I worked for the IRS as a Revenue Officer for over 12 years & am quite familiar with what a tax credit is)

Tax credits are things you would otherwise have to pay taxes on if the credit wasn't there. They are in effect tax cuts.

But back to your post, I don't think Tea Baggers want what you mentioned.
So you don't want fiscal responsibility and you think free markets are code for economic anarchy... How about limited government, you didn't mention your stance on that one.

Werbung:
Tax credits are things you would otherwise have to pay taxes on if the credit wasn't there. They are in effect tax cuts.
It's a forced redistribution of wealth. Everyone who didn't buy those specific products, but still paid taxes, is subsidizing your purchase through the tax credit.

Back