Supreme Court Rejects Campaign Spending Limits

Werbung:
heads up indeed.
you have seen the power of the Tea Party movement.
and we're just getting started.

I heard the same thing about the Moveon.org crowd a couple of years ago too. So while I'm not trying to burst your bubble just remember that shark is still in the water too and I expect them to come back with a vengeance after this election cycle. Never count the Liberals out and like the old saying goes. "Back a wounded animal into a corner and they become more vicious". Also in regards to the so called RINO's. What's going to happen to them after it's all said and done?

Actually, I'm rather giddy with the majority of your predictions!

Here's my predictions:

1. Automatically and without question, Obama is a one-term president only. That you can bet on at the track.

2. Pelosi's career and most of the Congressional dems will be replaced by name-only dems [blatantly, with an "in your face"] attitude.

3. And finally, the democratic party will be a footnote in history books, should their mention even be allowed in them by the new American For the Corporations, By the Corporations and Of the Corporations.

Team-Obama has about eight weeks to kick ass and show teeth, to fight, literally as if it is life or death. Because it is. The last remaining vestige of a barrier between corporations totally owning our destiny has been removed.

4. Goodbye affordable, universal healthcare.

5. Goodbye remedies for global warming.

6. Goodby privacy and free speech.

Really, it's just "goodbye democracy", in a nutshell. This is it, the last seven inches of the trojan horse that the rich corporations and overlords our founding father set up our country to escape has just slipped past the gate. It's all downhill from here..

Neither do Unions.

Unlike you, I would like to remedy the problem by limiting governments power, not by destroying individual liberty.

As I have said, this is only possible, and seen as "practical", in a "Mixed" economy. There would be almost no incentive for corporate donations to a political campaign in a Free Market Capitalist economy.

Well enjoy it, you get all the power of government, with the greed and Self interest of Companies...And just think no need to call and ask for money, just wait to see what company will pay them off . Companies love Government, they can spend tax payer money to help there own companies, regardless what the people realy want and need. Its great for them.

I heard the same thing about the Moveon.org crowd a couple of years ago too. So while I'm not trying to burst your bubble just remember that shark is still in the water too and I expect them to come back with a vengeance after this election cycle. Never count the Liberals out and like the old saying goes. "Back a wounded animal into a corner and they become more vicious". Also in regards to the so called RINO's. What's going to happen to them after it's all said and done?

well, the thing with moveon was that it only consisted of the fringe. the tea party movement is cutting across all but the left fringe. rather different.

then take a look at history, liberals get a chance every so often and are then quickly booted once people remember what they did the last time. more vicious is good, it marginalizes them.

RINOs ? Who cares ?

the only question is whether the GOP embraces this change or not. the ball is in their court.

Does anyone know what John McCain's reaction was to the Supreme Court decision? I'm just curious because it was partly his baby that got slapped down today and I'm sure he had something to say on the matter?
That poor dear old man is most likely sitting in a darkened corner somewhere with a dull dinner knife slowly sawing away at his left wrist hoping to hit a main vane sometime in the near future...Pain just makes the current situation just a mindless blur :(

Well enjoy it, you get all the power of government, with the greed and Self interest of Companies...And just think no need to call and ask for money, just wait to see what company will pay them off . Companies love Government, they can spend tax payer money to help there own companies, regardless what the people realy want and need. Its great for them.

1. Unions were not limited by the restrictions on corporations. The Courts ruling has placed the Corporations on level ground with the Unions. Prior to this decision, Unions could spend all the money they wanted to sway elections and you had no problem with that - becuase Unions push Democrat candidates.

2. You seem to understand the danger of letting corporations and government get in bed together yet you embrace the "Mixed" economy that allows this corruption to take place.

3. You don't seem to understand the danger of letting Unions and government get in bed together.

One of the reasons that I'm not a Republican is that they believe that money is more important than people. This is shown by the stance that the people with the most money should be able to buy the government, and by the statement that only landowners and taxpayers should have legal equality. The idea that poor people are not Americans is anathema to me, as is the idea that the more money you have the more "equal" you are. Anyone read ANIMAL FARM?

One of the reasons that I'm not a Republican is that they believe that money is more important than people. This is shown by the stance that the people with the most money should be able to buy the government, and by the statement that only landowners and taxpayers should have legal equality. The idea that poor people are not Americans is anathema to me, as is the idea that the more money you have the more "equal" you are. Anyone read ANIMAL FARM?

as demonstrated by the fact that conservatives are more charatible than liberals and that wealthier people get the same number of votes ?

if someone is only voting to get free stuff why should they get a vote ?

1. Unions were not limited by the restrictions on corporations. The Courts ruling has placed the Corporations on level ground with the Unions. Prior to this decision, Unions could spend all the money they wanted to sway elections and you had no problem with that - becuase Unions push Democrat candidates.

2. You seem to understand the danger of letting corporations and government get in bed together yet you embrace the "Mixed" economy that allows this corruption to take place.

3. You don't seem to understand the danger of letting Unions and government get in bed together.
WHOAAA...there mister...this ruling was just and about the limits that had been placed on CORPORATIONS...and as long as they don't give money directly to anyone candidate they will be allowed to spend as much mega bucks as they want to support or destroy a person running for office...this had nothing to do with the UNIONS...that maybe be looked at later but it wasn't included in this argument before the supreme court...not at this time anyway!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34822247/ns/politics-supreme_court/

Is not the danger of corporations in bed with the government just as dangerous? How about religion in bed with the government?
Are you serious? Do you not listen to anything I say? [sigh...] And you're another one who supports the "Mixed" economy... A Free Market Economy would preclude the possibility of government crawling in bed with unions, corporations and yes, even religion. It's your "Mixed" market economy that allows, rewards and encourages, those groups to get in bed with goverment and politicians.

Are you serious? Do you not listen to anything I say? [sigh...] And you're another one who supports the "Mixed" economy... A Free Market Economy would preclude the possibility of government crawling in bed with unions, corporations and yes, even religion. It's your "Mixed" market economy that allows, rewards and encourages, those groups to get in bed with goverment and politicians.

EXCUSE "Mare", She just does not understand what she believes!

Werbung:
Back