Stalin as mass murderer?

How come we never see lists of people killed by US Presidents like

1) Harry Truman - 6 million japanese women and children killed

2) Harry Truman - 1 million Koreans killed

3) Lyndon Johnson - 1.5 million Vietnamese killed

4) Richard Nixon - 2 million Vietnamese killed

5) Richard Nixon - Secret bombing of cambodia which lead to 2 million dead

6) Ronald Reagan - Assassination of Centarl American and South Americans - half a million

7) George Bush I and II - 1-2 million in Iraq

etc

etc

etc

We don't see it because it contradicts the standard propaganda model that amercans are wonderful do-gooders and their leaders reluctantly play global policemen.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:

Yeah ... right ... CIA.

Who could possibly dispute such an un-impeachable source,

co-authors of this little comedy

"In 1989, the United States invaded Panama as part of Operation Just Cause, which involved 25,000 American troops. Gen. Manuel Noriega, head of government of Panama, had been giving military assistance to Contra groups in Nicaragua at the request of the U.S.—which, in exchange, allowed him to continue his drug-trafficking activities—which they had known about since the 1960s.[12][13] When the DEA tried to indict Noriega in 1971, the CIA prevented them from doing so.[12] The CIA, which was then directed by future president George H. W. Bush, provided Noriega with hundreds of thousands of dollars per year as payment for his work in Latin America.[12] However, when CIA pilot Eugene Hasenfus was shot down over Nicaragua by the Sandinistas, documents aboard the plane revealed many of the CIA's activities in Latin America, and the CIA's connections with Noriega became a public relations "liability" for the U.S. government, which finally allowed the DEA to indict him for drug trafficking, after decades of allowing his drug operations to proceed unchecked.[12] Operation Just Cause, whose ostensible purpose was to capture Noriega, pushed the former Panamanian leader back into the town asylum along with Papal Nuncio where he surrendered to U.S. authorities. His trial took place in Miami, where he was sentenced to 45 years in prison."

Funny how often the name of George Bush turns up when there is nasty business going down.

Anyone who thinks the american gestapo tells the truth has serious issues.

Comrade Stalin

How come we never see lists of people killed by US Presidents like

1) Harry Truman - 6 million japanese women and children killed

2) Harry Truman - 1 million Koreans killed

3) Lyndon Johnson - 1.5 million Vietnamese killed

4) Richard Nixon - 2 million Vietnamese killed

5) Richard Nixon - Secret bombing of cambodia which lead to 2 million dead

6) Ronald Reagan - Assassination of Centarl American and South Americans - half a million

7) George Bush I and II - 1-2 million in Iraq

etc

etc

etc

We don't see it because it contradicts the standard propaganda model that amercans are wonderful do-gooders and their leaders reluctantly play global policemen.

Comrade Stalin

of course you ignore little facts like...Japan attacked the US and started the war....But Americans killed by Japan does not count right?

And who invaded S. Korea and started that war again?

vietnam, while a stupid pointless war...was in fact a war...people die in war...

Stalin did not kill in war...he killed for politics..He killed his own people, he killed because of peoples religion or ethnic background.

And you can keep saying where is the proof all you want...Makes you no better then a birther. Where is the Proof Americans killed anyone in any of those wars you talked about? I can just call it all propaganda to and ignore it. It will not make it less true, I just can fool myself into it.

Also how come you dont point out how many of those killed in Iraq...are killed by Saddam , his people, and his policy? Or that Saddam Invaded a nation and killed many of its people?

of course you ignore little facts like...Japan attacked the US and started the war....But Americans killed by Japan does not count right?

And who invaded S. Korea and started that war again?

vietnam, while a stupid pointless war...was in fact a war...people die in war...

Stalin did not kill in war...he killed for politics..He killed his own people, he killed because of peoples religion or ethnic background.

And you can keep saying where is the proof all you want...Makes you no better then a birther. Where is the Proof Americans killed anyone in any of those wars you talked about? I can just call it all propaganda to and ignore it. It will not make it less true, I just can fool myself into it.

Also how come you dont point out how many of those killed in Iraq...are killed by Saddam , his people, and his policy? Or that Saddam Invaded a nation and killed many of its people?

I commend you pockets for an excellent post. I could not agree with it more.

At least we have common ground when it comes to the little pock marked Mommy's boy from Gori and the goofie groupie poster who idolizes the most evil dictator in all of history.

This is Propaganda.

Where is the evidence ?

Comrade Stalin

As usual, I'm not on this earth to tutor anyone about 70 years of history, ESPECIALLY someone like you who needs to start on page 1. :rolleyes: I refer you to The Black Book of Communism, written by several eminent european historians and loaded with citations.

For some people it matters who says a thing, and I can understand how the CIA could be a source some would find to be biased.

Here it is from the horses mouth:

"While democracy appears on the skids in Russia as Putin expands his power, there is one sliver of good news coming out of Moscow. The Duma has finally acknowledged that it was Josef Stalin himself who ordered the murder of roughly 20,000 Polish officers, intellectuals, and leaders in the forests of Katyn.

The Russians long denied the allegation and insisted that it was the Nazis who massacred the Poles. The Duma, however, agreed to release documents showing the massacre occurred on the direct order of Stalin and was carried out by the People’s Commissariat for Internal Affairs, or NKVD.

In addition to the soldiers, lawyers were the largest group designated for execution — bringing new meaning to the statement from Henry VI that “the first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.” Hundreds of lawyers were shot. The Russians also killed 20 university professors and 300 physicians as well as poets, teachers, and other intellectuals. They were all executed as “nationalists and counterrevolutionaries.”

http://jonathanturley.org/2010/11/3...hat-stalin-personally-ordered-katyn-massacre/

Werbung:
For some people it matters who says a thing, and I can understand how the CIA could be a source some would find to be biased.

Here it is from the horses mouth:

"While democracy appears on the skids in Russia as Putin expands his power, there is one sliver of good news coming out of Moscow. The Duma has finally acknowledged that it was Josef Stalin himself who ordered the murder of roughly 20,000 Polish officers, intellectuals, and leaders in the forests of Katyn.

The Russians long denied the allegation and insisted that it was the Nazis who massacred the Poles. The Duma, however, agreed to release documents showing the massacre occurred on the direct order of Stalin and was carried out by the People’s Commissariat for Internal Affairs, or NKVD.

In addition to the soldiers, lawyers were the largest group designated for execution — bringing new meaning to the statement from Henry VI that “the first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.” Hundreds of lawyers were shot. The Russians also killed 20 university professors and 300 physicians as well as poets, teachers, and other intellectuals. They were all executed as “nationalists and counterrevolutionaries.”

http://jonathanturley.org/2010/11/3...hat-stalin-personally-ordered-katyn-massacre/

Yes. And, most were executed by order of the little fool Joey Stalin. Stalin was very much a hands on murdering dictator.

Stalin was not just a murdering dictator, but also a complete fool. For example, he purged his senior military staff just prior to Hitler's invasion resulting in terrible tragedies for the Russian people and military.

Had Hitler been nice to the Russian people, they would have flocked to him. Just proves how bad Stalin was.

Back