Stalin as mass murderer?

Werbung:
Post your evidence here.

Really?

I do not think we need to post the evidence of Stalin's mass murder. It is well know by anyone who knows history. He along with the other radical left wing dictators like Hitler, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, etc....committed mass murder and this is well known by anyone knowledgeable of history.

Yes you do.

Name one person that has been prosecuted and convicted for the alleged crimes of the USSR.

And please don't start quoting from that tired hack Conquest.

Comrade Stalin

Post your evidence here.

Right-wing WarParty flacks like Gipper and Rick are not very good on evidence, or logic, or avoiding fallacies, or even presenting the good side of conservatism.

They are prone to ludicrous statements like Stalin killed more than Hitler.

You will wait in vain for good solid evidence.

Comrade Stalin

Stalin was appoint General Secretary in 1922. Before that, he was high in the communist decision making apparatus.

The Red Terror: the executions of tens of thousands of hostages and prisoners, and the murder of hundreds of thousands of rebellious workers and peasants from 1918 to 1922 .

The Russian famine of 1921, which caused the death of 5 million people.

The extermination and deportation of the Don Cossacks in 1920: 300,000 to 500,000 died during 1919-1920.

The murder of tens of thousands in concentration camps in the period between 1918 and 1930.

The Great Purge which killed almost 690,000 people.

The deaths of 4 million Ukrainians (the Holodomor) and 2 million others during the engineered famine of 1932 and 1933.

1944 chechen deportation - half the nation died.

the deportation of the Volga Germans in 1941 - tens of thousands died in soviet labor camps

1930 - mass execution of the kulaks

1944 - the deportation of the crimean tatars, 48% of whom consequently died as a result of disease or starvation.

The Katyn massacre of 20,000 polish officer prisoners, and polish professionals, in 1940.

The soviets also killed tens of thousands of other polish prisoners of war, while the invasion was in progress in 1939.

1929-1953: Approximately 1.25 million people died in the harsh conditions of the soviet gulag prison camps.

All of the above is standard history, not disputed by any serious historian who isn't a bald-faced soviet apologist.

Post your evidence here.

I refuse to post on this for the fact I don't want to be on the side of Gipper and Rick..

that I don't see anyone here that will be convinced if they have not already figured out Stalin was a evil man who killed more people then can be counted. Including many good Communists who he did not like, agree with, feared, or just becuse he could....Trotsky anyone?

I have debated with Stalin for like 8 years or something..( long before this site) and its not going work...so I know when I am wasting time.

einsatz1a.jpg

im_7.jpg

Need to show more?

I refuse to post on this for the fact I don't want to be on the side of Gipper and Rick..

that I don't see anyone here that will be convinced if they have not already figured out Stalin was a evil man who killed more people then can be counted. Including many good Communists who he did not like, agree with, feared, or just becuse he could....Trotsky anyone?

I have debated with Stalin for like 8 years or something..( long before this site) and its not going work...so I know when I am wasting time.

Duh! Then you do agree with me for not posting on this...

Good Communists you say? No such thing. They are all bad.

But, we do agree on the foolish poster known as Stalin. Anyone who would honor the name of histories WORST mass murderer who allied with Nazi Germany, is obviously terribly misguided and a total waste of time.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Right-wing WarParty flacks like Gipper and Rick are not very good on evidence, or logic, or avoiding fallacies, or even presenting the good side of conservatism.

They are prone to ludicrous statements like Stalin killed more than Hitler.

You will wait in vain for good solid evidence.

Comrade Stalin

That is uncalled for and reflects more poorly on you than on them.

That is both illogical (to refuse show you agree with someone merely because you don't want to agree with them) and untrue since you then went on to post on the topic.

Stalin was appoint General Secretary in 1922. Before that, he was high in the communist decision making apparatus.

The Red Terror: the executions of tens of thousands of hostages and prisoners, and the murder of hundreds of thousands of rebellious workers and peasants from 1918 to 1922 .

The extermination and deportation of the Don Cossacks in 1920: 300,000 to 500,000 died during 1919-1920.

The murder of tens of thousands in concentration camps in the period between 1918 and 1930.

The deaths of 4 million Ukrainians (the Holodomor) and 2 million others during the engineered famine of 1932 and 1933.

the deportation of the Volga Germans in 1941 - tens of thousands died in soviet labor camps

1944 - the deportation of the crimean tatars, 48% of whom consequently died as a result of disease or starvation.

The Katyn massacre of 20,000 polish officer prisoners, and polish professionals, in 1940.

The soviets also killed tens of thousands of other polish prisoners of war, while the invasion was in progress in 1939.

1929-1953: Approximately 1.25 million people died in the harsh conditions of the soviet gulag prison camps.

All of the above is standard history, not disputed by any serious historian who isn't a bald-faced soviet apologist.

I would hope we could all agree that many atrocities and mass murders occurred during that time period and that Stalin was high in the Communist party at the time.

Just for the sake of formality do you have any evidence that he was responsible for the decision making process that lead to those mass murders?

Perhaps an account of papers he signed authorizing the murders?

I would hope we could all agree that many atrocities and mass murders occurred during that time period and that Stalin was high in the Communist party at the time.

Just for the sake of formality do you have any evidence that he was responsible for the decision making process that lead to those mass murders?

Perhaps an account of papers he signed authorizing the murders?

For example, for the Katyn massacre, see

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-...ons/csi-studies/studies/winter99-00/art6.html

Memorandum on NKVD letterhead from L. Beria to "Comrade Stalin" proposing to execute captured Polish officers, soldiers, and other prisoners by shooting. Stalin's handwritten signature appears on top, followed by signatures of Politburo members K. Voroshilov, V. Molotov, and A. Mikoyan. Signatures in left margin are M. Kalinin and L. Kaganovich, both favoring execution.

Werbung:

This is Propaganda.

Where is the evidence ?

Comrade Stalin

Back