Soros donates big bucks, joins Ready for Hillary

Oh I agree that truth and honesty is the way to go. It's just that the left has a way of dealing with that. Somehow they're able to turn the truth on it's head to make the person who said it look like they're lying or being a racist or hating women, etc. etc. etc. They are able to get away with it, because the media helps them.

They also ask the Republicans questions like, "when did you stop beating your wife"? When R's try to defend that, they are made to look stupid and half the people who hear it believe it.
They have usedthat MO to great effect for some time now largely because the consequences have been far enoughremoved for people to not connect the dots but the window is narrowing dramatically that spells big problems for that model.

Werbung:
Yes they are bad at messaging. certainly the media are a significant cause. They cant seem to find the means. New media us probably the answer but still they must improve their message but they would do well to eschew the Chicago model and project positivity , consistancy and strength with a heaping helping of truth and solutions.

Yes yes, but are they capable of it?

That won't work anymore. The left's policy is to destroy their opposition. They are very good at it with the help of their media lap dogs and the majority of voters are too stupid to see through it.
I think often the pubs let them destroy them by not standing up. Who says that if they call you a racists that you have to let that stick in any way when it is not true. When Romney made his 47% remark and took heat for it he needed to make it all the more forcfully and effectively.

I think often the pubs let them destroy them by not standing up. Who says that if they call you a racists that you have to let that stick in any way when it is not true. When Romney made his 47% remark and took heat for it he needed to make it all the more forcfully and effectively.

Rules for patriots is the strategy

Oh I agree that truth and honesty is the way to go. It's just that the left has a way of dealing with that. Somehow they're able to turn the truth on it's head to make the person who said it look like they're lying or being a racist or hating women, etc. etc. etc. They are able to get away with it, because the media helps them.

They also ask the Republicans questions like, "when did you stop beating your wife"? When R's try to defend that, they are made to look stupid and half the people who hear it believe it.

some truth in that. All of us need a concerted effort against biased media.

Werbung:
Back