Soon: Revolution in Russia

You're wring ! There ARE many Christrians in America who, even though they don't admit it openly,do want to create a Christian theocracy .
The frightening thing is that they include many right-wing politicians in Washington, such as Michele Bachmann, Jim DeMint, Rick Perry and others . They claim to want religious freedom, but their real agenda is hidden . Beware of such wolves in sheep's clothing !

Werbung:
Oops ! That's wrong,not wring. For some reason, I often accidentally type i when I want to o and o when I want to print i.
On one website I accidentally spelled the Bible as the Boble ! Embarassing !

Oops ! That's wrong,not wring. For some reason, I often accidentally type i when I want to o and o when I want to print i.
On one website I accidentally spelled the Bible as the Boble ! Embarassing !

We all goof, you can edit your posts.

You're wring ! There ARE many Christrians in America who, even though they don't admit it openly,do want to create a Christian theocracy .
The frightening thing is that they include many right-wing politicians in Washington, such as Michele Bachmann, Jim DeMint, Rick Perry and others . They claim to want religious freedom, but their real agenda is hidden . Beware of such wolves in sheep's clothing !

No I'm not wrong, you are. And those people you mentioned have no desire to impose a theoracy on anyone. They are constitutionalists, not religious fanatics.

They claim to be "constitutionalists", but they use the constitution as an excuse to try to foment their theocratic agenda.
The constitution is whatever they want it to be.

Just google information about them. It's frightening ! For example, Michele Bachmann's favorite preacher is a vicious homophobic bigot by
the name of Bradley Dean, who has actually praised Muslim countries for executing gay people ! He's a horrible guy .Google him.
He has a website called you can run but you can't hide. He;s more like Hitler than a man of God. Also chekc out the sinister Dominionist
movement, an extreme evangelcial movement which wants to establish an evangelicla Christian theocracy which would be run by th eliteral interpretation of the Bible. It has much support among right-wing politicians such as Bachmann and others .

Just google information about them. It's frightening ! For example, Michele Bachmann's favorite preacher is a vicious homophobic bigot by
the name of Bradley Dean, who has actually praised Muslim countries for executing gay people ! He's a horrible guy .Google him.
He has a website called you can run but you can't hide. He;s more like Hitler than a man of God. Also chekc out the sinister Dominionist
movement, an extreme evangelcial movement which wants to establish an evangelicla Christian theocracy which would be run by th eliteral interpretation of the Bible. It has much support among right-wing politicians such as Bachmann and others .

and has this effected actual policy in an y way whatsoever ?
nope.

If Michele Bachmann were the Republican candidate and she were elected this November,
she and her cronies would do everything in their power to make all sorts of laws which would bringer America closer and closer to an evangelical Christian theocracy . I'm no fan of Romney, but I'm relieved as
hell that Bachmann did not get th e nomination.

If Michele Bachmann were the Republican candidate and she were elected this November, she and her cronies would do everything in their power to make all sorts of laws which would bringer America closer and closer to an evangelical Christian theocracy . I'm no fan of Romney, but I'm relieved as hell that Bachmann did not get th e nomination.

and would fail as its unconstitutional so I seriously doubt "they" would try.

Somebody said something about Stalin ruining everything. Yeah, Stalin sucked!

But even under that rotten so-and-so Stalin the Soviet worker had the right to a job, housing, free medical care, free child care, etc. When it comes to basic necessities the Soviet worker had more rights than the American worker.

But if there's going to be a revolution you definitely don't want the Stalinists leading it. Stalinism sucks! There's no freedom of speech under Stalinism! Stalin took away a lot of the rights that Trotsky and Lenin put in place. If Lenin had lived longer maybe Stalin would've killed him too.

Trotskyism is cool! Stalinism sucks!

Trotsky believed that if one did not obey the state then one should starve.

I'm not "giving up my old ways ". I've never been a Marxist or communist to begin with . Being a liberal is not the same thing as being a communist. Not at all . But if right-wing politicians in America get their way, they will impose the exact opposite of communism on
America, which is no better . Namely, total laissez-faire capitalism where there is no safety net for the poor or those down on their luck.
This is no better than communism.
And though the persecution of religious people in Russia was awful, many irght-wingers would like to impose theocracy on America, which is just a s bad as lack of religious freedom. Non-christians would be second-class citizens .

There are a lot of similarites between liberalism and communism. A lot.

Hardly anyone proposes Laissez-faire capitalism.

Even in such capitalism there is indeed a safety net.

I doubt you could name even one crack pot who would want a theocracy in America let alone anyohe who should be taken seriously.

Werbung:

OK I did. bachman supports bradlee dean and he is opposed to homosexuality and he wants a constitutional governement. His view of constitutionalism = theocracy is a connect the dots picture that I was unable to make. I can see where you get those ideas but I am not convinced that they are not just spin from groups that hate him.

So I admit you found someone who appears to be a crackpot and he is supported by Bachman and as a long shot he just might want theocracy. Then again, you might be completely wrong.

It is still true that this is such an out there idea that it is not on my radar as something to worry about.

Back