Some people don't quite "get" Earth Day

Who cares about Al Gore ? You're just setting up a straw man here. But Gore IS right,up to a point.
And you can be sure that if Romney wins this November, his administration will do everything in its
power to allow business and industry to pollute the US and world environment with impunity.
That won't be good news for this country and the world at all .
By th e way, I forgot to mention one fact in my last post. Are you aware of this disturbing phenomenon ?
In the middle of te Pacific ocean, there is a gian tmass of refuse from all over the world, much of it discarded plastic
objects . IT'S THE SIZE OF TEXAS ! If that doesn't scare you, you have excrement for brains !

Werbung:
Who cares about Al Gore ? You're just setting up a straw man here. But Gore IS right,up to a point.
And you can be sure that if Romney wins this November, his administration will do everything in its
power to allow business and industry to pollute the US and world environment with impunity.
By th e way, I forgot to mention one fact in my last post. Are you aware of this disturbing phenomenon ?
In the middle of te Pacific ocean, there is a gian tmass of refuse from all over the world, much of it discarded plastic
objects . IT'S THE SIZE OF TEXAS ! If that doesn't scare you, you have excrement for brains !

You accuse someone of being a straw man with that absurd straw man post!!! You libs are so funny and soooooooooooo gulibile.

If MSLSD or BO told you that Romney eats babies, you would believe it.

And the great garbage patch you describe is a lie....like everything else you believe. http://algorelied.com/?p=4123

I care about what AlGore says and I especially care when its propaganda forced down the throats of our kids in school. You should care what AlGore says too. If AlGore is so right then why is his carbon footprint so big and more importantly why don’t you care? Why does he not take seriously what he preaches? Why do you only want to hold republicans accountable? Why not hold the nut jobs who actually believe in this accountable instead?

Republicans will do everything in their power to pollute if they are elected? You sound like you just walked out of an occupy camp.

Republicans will do everything in their power to pollute if they are elected? You sound like you just walked out of an occupy camp.

One of the Truisms about Libs, is the moment they stop painting the Right as vile, they have to argue the issues. And, they know they can't win the argument.

But our job is difficult. How do you debate someone who believes in fairy tales?

For all libs:

Werbung:
hmmm who tends to be most excited about this sort of thing ? kids. what do kids do when gathered ? drink and cavort. wasn't any different when I went to Earth day stuff back when it started except we didn't leave trash everywhere.
again for those who can't read...it was not damn earth day...and it was not a earth day event.

Back