Should toturing be allowed?

If perhaps Rider weren't so obnoxious and USMC weren't such a biased moderator, perhaps I could see your point.

I don't think that you could make the case that I am any more obnoxious than you general. I don't go about sniping at people from the sidelines which is certainly obnoxious by any definition.

If you can be honest with yourself general, you will find that if some characteristic or behavior in others just pisses you off, it is almost always something that you are guilty of and really don't like it about yourself.

And what does either of those things (even if they are true) have to do with your ability to see a point?

Werbung:
"Are you really a sick and twisted, miserable soul living in a damp, dank basement with rats scuttling around, vampiring your internet wirelessly off the people in the nice apartments upstairs, typing away in a frenzy of rage and impotence because of your low-station in life? "

That was a question based on the sicko stuff you wrote. Your whole intent has been to bait me--and you're good at it--that's why I said you should celebrate by having a beer.

Your compassion is such that you advocate torture and your compassion for babies stops short of actually DOING anything--like adopting one. I'm just not masochistic enough to let you keep banging me on the head with your faux compassion. Call it what you will, Mr. Torture, but discretion is the better part of valor.

That was a question based on the sicko stuff you wrote. Your whole intent has been to bait me--and you're good at it--that's why I said you should celebrate by having a beer.

I wasn't baiting you. And I can bring forward personal attacks by you mare, Do I need to? As I expected, you have not brought forward any of the terrible things you accused me of saying to you. Now again, you accuse me of writing "sicko" stuff. How about bringing forward some example of the "sicko stuff" that you believe I have written.

Your compassion is such that you advocate torture and your compassion for babies stops short of actually DOING anything--like adopting one. I'm just not masochistic enough to let you keep banging me on the head with your faux compassion. Call it what you will, Mr. Torture, but discretion is the better part of valor.

Once again mare, you don't have a clue as to what I have done, or presently do for poor or parentless, or neglected children. Any supposition on your part isn't worth the effort it takes you to type it out since you just don't know. I don't feel the need to tell you what sorts of community activities I am involved in because they are completely irrelavent to the discussion. What I am or am not willing to do, or what anyone is or is not willing to do is not a justification to kill innocent human beings.

Werbung:
I don't think that even Bin Laden is capable to make such disaster:D If he is, he would already done so:rolleyes: :eek:

That doesn't answer the question. We know that suitcase nukes are missing from russia as well as biological and chemical weapons that are unaccounted for.

Would torture be justified to prevent an attack with one of the terrible weapons that we know for a fact are unaccounted for?

Back