Should freedom of the press be appealed?

Should freedom of the press be appealed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
Thats one of the reasons freedom of the press should be restricted. Look how Hitler and Stallin did things. When a reporter writes a story it goes to the Editor,,If the Editor likes it goes to the govenment for approval. And if its bad enough to critize your leader you get sent to the death camp.

you are ok with some obama loyalist deciding to have --fill in the blank guy you like-- taken off and shot for even thinking somethink bad aboit obama ?

Do we even have real journalists anymore? The journalism schools they go to are all taught by left wing profs and they are mostly left wing themselves. Can anyone think of one good journalist who reports ALL the facts without bias?

I have two favorite journalists, and both are women. Each woman has performed some excellent investigative journalism. Surprise surprise, they both work for Fox News. What MAY be a surprise to many is that one woman received a Bachelors degree from Harvard and a Masters degree in "Journalism" from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalisma, the other lady receiving a Bachelors degree in "Comparative Politics" from Harvard, both institutions considered Left-leaning. Nevertheless, in whatever political direction these women lean, one cannot detect from the journalistic objectivity they display in their work.

The journalists are Katherine Herridge and Jennifer Griffin. Their excellent work as journalists is virtuslly ignored by mainstream outlets. Both women have performed journalistic work worthy of Pulitzer Prizes, certainly moreso than the folks who've been getting those prizes.

Werbung:
Like i said,,,The Reporter and his editor should be held acountable if someone dies because of story. Its like this ,,,If you spied against your country and if its damaging to national security because you sold secrets you get the death penalty. So in this case some inmate told the guard,,I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! and if he or one of his family members die,,That inmate gets transfer to death row and the reporter and his editor gets tried for death penalty cause his story cause someone t0 die .

Back