Should freedom of the press be appealed?

Should freedom of the press be appealed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steveox

I Think it should. Cause all because of the Journal violated privacy. I dont think reporters should have any freedom. Its a job and my former boss didnt give me any freedom while im on his time. And look what Hitler and Stallin did when press went against them. I think new laws should be made for the press. Like if someone dies because of their reporting the reportor and his editor will stand trial for death penalty.

BTW this poll closes in 10 days

Werbung:
So once you give up freedom of the press what else are you willling to give up?
I am sure there is something you want to keep but if you give that away you give it all away sooner or later

You can report anything..But if someone dies because of your story you and your boss get arrested and stand trial for capitol murder.

You can report anything..But if someone dies because of your story you and your boss get arrested and stand trial for capitol murder.
Horrible if someone dies but to take away a constitutional right because someone died is silly. Many died so that we may have these rights.

Some people get type two diabetes from McDonalds, should we ban them :)

Horrible if someone dies but to take away a constitutional right because someone died is silly. Many died so that we may have these rights.

Some people get type two diabetes from McDonalds, should we ban them :)

I Tried to sue McDonalds cause they caused me type 2 diabetes. But that fucking cheeseburger law that George Bush signed prevented people from doing just that. Just like George Bush signed a law you cant sue a gun shop owner cause he failed to report one of his guns were stolen.

I Tried to sue McDonalds cause they caused me type 2 diabetes. But that fucking cheeseburger law that George Bush signed prevented people from doing just that. Just like George Bush signed a law you cant sue a gun shop owner cause he failed to report one of his guns were stolen.
so again

what other constitutional rights are you willing to give up? They wont stop at one

If journalists don't have to reveal their sources, they shouldn't be allowed to identify innocent people and put their safety in jeopardy. This paper only had one goal in mind. Pure left wing politics to push an agenda.

Do we even have real journalists anymore? The journalism schools they go to are all taught by left wing profs and they are mostly left wing themselves. Can anyone think of one good journalist who reports ALL the facts without bias?

If journalists don't have to reveal their sources, they shouldn't be allowed to identify innocent people and put their safety in jeopardy. This paper only had one goal in mind. Pure left wing politics to push an agenda.

Do we even have real journalists anymore? The journalism schools they go to are all taught by left wing profs and they are mostly left wing themselves. Can anyone think of one good journalist who reports ALL the facts without bias?

journalism is certainly deader than it used to be but its never been devoid of agenda.
Free speech/press always relied on the discernment of the citizenry.

Thats one of the reasons freedom of the press should be restricted. Look how Hitler and Stallin did things. When a reporter writes a story it goes to the Editor,,If the Editor likes it goes to the govenment for approval. And if its bad enough to critize your leader you get sent to the death camp.

Werbung:
Back