Should Biological Males Comptete Against Girls/Women?

Should Biological Males Comptete Against Girls/Women?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
So .long as they identify themselves as transgender people, it would not bother me in the slightest. This is NOT any serious problem, anywhere. It is just a dumb topic to get homo haters all riled up.
We are seeing the leftist version of transgender utopia regularly in the 'fundamentally changed' Democrat version of morality. Naked biological men with fully erect appendages are being allowed to invade little girls' shower rooms by simply claiming to be innocent naked little girls. This sort of debauchery is not even condoned among naked tribal jungle savages in earth's lower Hemisphere.

Werbung:
There is no problem with men with boners invading girls locker rooms, except in the twisted mind of Fundie Francis.

There is no problem with men with boners invading girls locker rooms, except in the twisted mind of Fundie Francis.
That's the difference between civilized humans clothed and in their right minds and uncivilized naked tribal barbarian jungle savages.

In America, girls' restrooms draw all sorts of sex perverts seeking to pleasure themselves at the expense of innocent females.
This is absurd. Men invading women's toilets is an exceedingly infrequent occurrence.

I recall that Frankie Runion in the 7th grade got together with three other dudes and they pantsed Punky Lucas and threw him into the second floor girls' room. They made so much noise they were al, taken to the principal's office and were suspended the thee days. There did not seem to be any girls, innocent or otherwise in the toilet at the time.

That is the only similar event that I can recall.

I cannot recall a single incident of a man being arrested or even accused of invading a woman's bathroom here in Miami, where I have lived since 1977. There have been lost of stories about hostage takers, child abusers, wife beaters, dog and cat eaters, and horse abusers. This is a non-issue.

This is absurd. Men invading women's toilets is an exceedingly infrequent occurrence.
Once is far too many times.
I recall that Frankie Runion in the 7th grade got together with three other dudes and they pantsed Punky Lucas and threw him into the second floor girls' room. They made so much noise they were al, taken to the principal's office and were suspended the thee days. There did not seem to be any girls, innocent or otherwise in the toilet at the time.

That is the only similar event that I can recall.
I have at least a half dozen articles on various episodes of male perverts pleasuring themselves in girls' showers.

I cannot recall a single incident of a man being arrested or even accused of invading a woman's bathroom here in Miami, where I have lived since 1977. There have been lost of stories about hostage takers, child abusers, wife beaters, dog and cat eaters, and horse abusers. This is a non-issue.
Lefties have no compassion on little girls being brutally abused by male perverts pleasuring their naked selves in the little girls' shower rooms.

Lefties have no compassion on little girls being brutally abused by male perverts pleasuring their naked selves in the little girls' shower rooms.
Sounds like you are far too familiar with that. Ugh
No one normal posts like that

I never watch any kind of sport. I never bet on any kind of sport. There is not really any problem of trans men wanting to participate in women's sports. This is just a topic to get homophobes all riled up.
If you don't watch or follow sports, then how do you know it isn't an issue?

Admitting your own ignorance is a good thing, but STFU and let those of us in the know discuss the issue.

Really its not a problem you claim ? Tell me you claim you were a teacher and have a PHD . HOW can you make such ignorant statements.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/14/sighting-of-trans-womans-penis-in-ymca-locker-room-sparks-tears/

I can list many more links , my last days working for the school I can tell you this female athlete's had a issue with it and many students did also .
You claim to have been a teacher and Have a PHD . You must be stupid to what they really want and think. I have delt with rapes assaults robbery's strong arm and with guns overdoses weapons trespass emotional issue drunks and have interacted with who knows how many female students over the course of my work and they do not like it . YOUR so wrong its surprising that you would make more stupid claims on na issue you feel strongly about but know so little about ,

Once is far too many times.

I have at least a half dozen articles on various episodes of male perverts pleasuring themselves in girls' showers.
Of course you do. It's the sort of thing that we would expect you'd collect.
If you don't watch or follow sports, then how do you know it isn't an issue?

It is not an issue for me. I do not care one whit about it.
Admitting your own ignorance is a good thing, but STFU and let those of us in the know discuss the issue.
How am I preventing you from discussing anything?

Werbung:
Of course you do. It's the sort of thing that we would expect you'd collect.

It is not an issue for me. I do not care one whit about it.

How am I preventing you from discussing anything?
You are a Idiot plain and simple . Males body's are different then females and have a unfair advantage .
You do not care fine then stfu and talk about something you know about . Like how combustion with out oxygen is impossible

Back