Senile Biden ripped for 'shameful' action in Brittney Griner prisoner swap

Werbung:
I am done responding to these idiots. Right now, the only intelligent people I see here are you and mark and a few others who don't post much here anymore.
Good. Someone will miss you because I certainly won't.
You fools keep posting biased lies and get pinged. Little wonder you are feeling a little embarrassed.
The only contribution you have made is to the sewerage system.

Good. Someone will miss you because I certainly won't.
You fools keep posting biased lies and get pinged. Little wonder you are feeling a little embarrassed.
The only contribution you have made is to the sewerage system.
Hey bugger eating boris do you need a elc toaster for your bath tub ? I will buy you one if you film using it

See how the little fucktard Boris can't even comprehend English? I did not say I wasn't going to post anymore. I am just not going to respond to imbeciles like him anymore.
We have to go easy on poor bugger eating Boris and ricky retardo First they are not American and has different values and traditions and we do.
They come from a very small old prominent European nation called doofusdork. It was founded in 765 bc by the doofus and dork families of European aristocrats .
It is well known for all the inline breeding they do and are easy to spot as they all have 7 toes on each foot and 3 fingers on each hand.
Iq averages 59 and its the home of a very special sport. The world cup of turd throwing for distance and accuracy. They consume about a quart of the national drink before Competing . Its a mixture of cheap Whiskey and opium very popular in doofusdork. After that the turd toss begins .
They are also known for the colorful dress the men wear and the amount of ugly fat women 9 out of 10 women are 350 lbs.

I have included a photo of thier king his royal hinny king blunder buss. Evey one in the kingdom of Doofusdork is a direct descendent of the royal family do to the tradition of line breeding. Screenshot_20221210-002018.png

Last edited:
Boris also competes in the world hot dog eating championships but was kicked out of the event when a group of male nudist walked by and he mistook them for serves and attacked several of them and dismembered them thinking they were each serving him a fresh hot dog one at a time. It was a very graphic and sad event to see. Maybe one day after some electro shock therapy he can get back in the competition as king blunder buss is his biggest supporter.

See how the little fucktard Boris can't even comprehend English? I did not say I wasn't going to post anymore. I am just not going to respond to imbeciles like him anymore.
I don't care if you roll over and expire. You're a narcissist bully and I'll keep reminding you. The same for your lame brain godbotherer comrades.

Boris also competes in the world hot dog eating championships but was kicked out of the event when a group of male nudist walked by and he mistook them for serves and attacked several of them and dismembered them thinking they were each serving him a fresh hot dog one at a time. It was a very graphic and sad event to see. Maybe one day after some electro shock therapy he can get back in the competition as king blunder buss is his biggest supporter.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
We have to go easy on poor bugger eating Boris and ricky retardo First they are not American and has different values and traditions and we do.
They come from a very small old prominent European nation called doofusdork. It was founded in 765 bc by the doofus and dork families of European aristocrats .
It is well known for all the inline breeding they do and are easy to spot as they all have 7 toes on each foot and 3 fingers on each hand.
Iq averages 59 and its the home of a very special sport. The world cup of turd throwing for distance and accuracy. They consume about a quart of the national drink before Competing . Its a mixture of cheap Whiskey and opium very popular in doofusdork. After that the turd toss begins .
They are also known for the colorful dress the men wear and the amount of ugly fat women 9 out of 10 women are 350 lbs.

I have included a photo of thier king his royal hinny king blunder buss. Evey one in the kingdom of Doofusdork is a direct descendent of the royal family do to the tradition of line breeding. View attachment 2172
See boris I try to help you out from time to time and explain why you are the way you are I understand

Back