Scientists seek a better way to do Climate Change reporting

dogtowner

Staff member
read

I have an idea, only use documented facts as opposed to made up claptrap !

I almost feel sorry for any actually ethical scientists sullied by this panel and its feeder systems.

Some climate scientists are calling for drastic changes in how future United Nations climate reports are done.

The proposals to reform the International Panel on Climate Change are published in Thursday's issue of the journal Nature. The suggested changes come after four embarrassing but small errors have popped up recently in one of the panel's four reports.

The climate change panel is working on its fifth set of reports, to be published in 2013. The panel won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007 for documenting climate change and projecting global warming's future effects.

Werbung:
read

I have an idea, only use documented facts as opposed to made up claptrap !

I almost feel sorry for any actually ethical scientists sullied by this panel and its feeder systems.
I don't know if it's possible to find an honest Scientists who can't be bought by either side to say exactly what the hidden agenda providing the money wants them to say...for me and my house...I'll believe the people that are doing all of the field studies on the negative impact on the wildlife/marine life/fowl that are suffering from the weather changes due to the weather extremes ;)

Werbung:
I don't know if it's possible to find an honest Scientists who can't be bought by either side to say exactly what the hidden agenda providing the money wants them to say...for me and my house...I'll believe the people that are doing all of the field studies on the negative impact on the wildlife/marine life/fowl that are suffering from the weather changes due to the weather extremes ;)

A good place to start any scientific theory is to state which physical law supports or predicts the theory. I haven't seen any climate "scientist" name a physical law that is the basis for AGW theory while I have seen quite a few tick off physical laws that falsify the theory.

And since 99.9% of all life forms that have ever existed on earth are now extinct and most of them are due to climate changes that happened before we ever stepped out of the jungle, it is clear that you have placed your anxiety on the wrong horse.

The first step for a rational individual would be to demand some proof that man is responsible. That has not happened yet. Not even close.

Back