Reids bill killed in the house

steveox

See!!! I Told you so. Mr Boehner take my advice,,Tell your repubican buddies just walkout Head to Canada until Democrats put some sense in their heads. Just like Wisconsin Dems handled Scott Walker.

Werbung:
Was there any doubt?

The GOP is crazy! They are pushing us to the edge of the cliff.

Did you see the last poll from today: only 30% will blame Obama if a compromise is not reached. 60% will blame the Republicans!

Finally, people are waking up, at the edge of the precipice!

The GOP is crazy because they rejected Reid's bill....yet Democrats (aka Reid) has ignored and killed three (I think it is now) GOP proposals that the House has sent over?

I am also interested in seeing that poll, can I see a link?

The GOP is crazy because they rejected Reid's bill....yet Democrats (aka Reid) has ignored and killed three (I think it is now) GOP proposals that the House has sent over?

I am also interested in seeing that poll, can I see a link?

As I said earlier, I heard about that poll on CNN today.

However, this poll (by FoxNews) was run a few days ago, and basically shows the same thing, just not quiet to the same extend:

Fox poll: Voters will blame GOP if debt deal fails
July 25th, 2011, 11:42 am · 100 Comments · posted by Martin Wisckol, Politics reporter
Share Most voters will blame congressional Republicans rather than President Barack Obama – 47 percent to 32 percent – if a deal to raise the debt limit fails, according to a Fox News poll.

The poll showed how respondents’ answers are colored by how questions are posed. Asked how they would vote as a Congress member, 60 percent said they would be against raising the debt limit.

But given the choice between causing a default by holding steady on the debt ceiling and raising the borrowing limit to avoid default, 50 percent would raise it and 40 percent would not.
The poll found that 35 percent would support increasing the ceiling if accompanied by a mix of both spending cuts and taxes increases, with 17 percent who would increase it if accompanied by cuts alone. Forty-two percent still say the limit should not be raised at all.

If you believe that I am making up what I heard today on CNN, that's perfectly fine with me. . .whether or not you believe me, it doesn't change the fact!

But if I can (when I have time) find a written link, I'll be happy to provide it to you.

Werbung:
As I said earlier, I heard about that poll on CNN today.

However, this poll (by FoxNews) was run a few days ago, and basically shows the same thing, just not quiet to the same extend:

If you believe that I am making up what I heard today on CNN, that's perfectly fine with me. . .whether or not you believe me, it doesn't change the fact!

But if I can (when I have time) find a written link, I'll be happy to provide it to you.

I don't not believe you. I am interested in reading the exact questions and seeing the data.

Back