Queen Schumer

Gipper

What a schmuck.

schmuck.jpg

Werbung:
Wasting your time on Photo shop is kinda weak don't ya think?

You have way too many problems of your own to be playing around with cut & paste all day... LOL!
:D

Wasting your time on Photo shop is kinda weak don't ya think?

You have way too many problems of your own to be playing around with cut & paste all day... LOL!

I have always thought kooky progressives lack a sense of humor and you fit the mold.

Well, except when it comes to making fun of W, Cheney, Rush, Beck, Palin, or whoever is criticizing your whacked out left wing wussie ideology.

I have always thought kooky progressives lack a sense of humor and you fit the mold.

Well, except when it comes to making fun of W, Cheney, Rush, Beck, Palin, or whoever is criticizing your whacked out left wing wussie ideology.

Hey I love humor.

You guys give me so much humor I seldom get the chance to stop laughing at y'all!:D

Hey I love humor.

You guys give me so much humor I seldom get the chance to stop laughing at y'all!:D

Um... you just proved his point... its only funny if you are making fun of republicans or conservatives but if its a dem even a creepy one like this, you think its a waste of time and not funny.

If I had to count the photo shop crud you guys post about Palin, Rush, Beck, Bush and the rest I would miss work tomorrow.

Werbung:
Um... you just proved his point... its only funny if you are making fun of republicans or conservatives but if its a dem even a creepy one like this, you think its a waste of time and not funny.

If I had to count the photo shop crud you guys post about Palin, Rush, Beck, Bush and the rest I would miss work tomorrow.

or maybe its just not that funny?

Back