Putin willing to accept 20 million dead Russians to defeat Ukraine ?

Werbung:
No I seriously doubt he doesn't mind losing 7-8% of his population just for Ukraine.

There are only 3 million in the Russian army. 1 million active and 2 million in reserve so I'm not sure where this 20 million number comes from or if it has any relevance on realty. In fact it doesn't have any relevance for discussion.

Putin's disregard for human life aside I seriously doubt he will leave his military completely drained of trained personnel just for Ukraine. Russia does have other military commitments including a 4200 kilometer border with China.

We need to stop with the CNN type hyperbole.

No I seriously doubt he doesn't mind losing 7-8% of his population just for Ukraine.

There are only 3 million in the Russian army. 1 million active and 2 million in reserve so I'm not sure where this 20 million number comes from or if it has any relevance on realty. In fact it doesn't have any relevance for discussion.

Putin's disregard for human life aside I seriously doubt he will leave his military completely drained of trained personnel just for Ukraine. Russia does have other military commitments including a 4200 kilometer border with China.

We need to stop with the CNN type hyperbole.
well long before that he will be arrested or shot or hanged or poisoned but if he can not defeat the Ukraine its the end of him and he has clearly showed hes willing to kill Russian off by the thousands and loose military hardware. he will become more desperate the longer it goes on .

well long before that he will be arrested or shot or hanged or poisoned but if he can not defeat the Ukraine its the end of him and he has clearly showed hes willing to kill Russian off by the thousands and loose military hardware. he will become more desperate the longer it goes on .

We spent over 20 years in Afghanistan and many think it was not enough.

Just tells you how stupid he is
Putin is evil and only thinks about power. He has absolute power in Russia just now. One wonders whether the Russians have what it takes to rise up and take him out.

Putin is evil and only thinks about power. He has absolute power in Russia just now. One wonders whether the Russians have what it takes to rise up and take him out.
I agree they seem to fear him . That's natural to a extent .Russia is no longer commie or at least not as much but its more of a dictatorship.
If it was not for them having nukes they would not be in the super power nations class as is they are in a lower sub class as half assed .

Often people forget about the Hitler's the Stallings the Mao the Saddam Hussein Papa Doc and others of the world and think it can not happen and or they are not that stupid and that some humans look at themselves as born rulers of others .
People like that exist.
My self the last thing I would want was to be a politician. I have to live with my self with some degree 0f respect.
I wouldnt want to be famous or super rich either.

I agree they seem to fear him . That's natural to a extent .Russia is no longer commie or at least not as much but its more of a dictatorship.
If it was not for them having nukes they would not be in the super power nations class as is they are in a lower sub class as half assed .
True. I think that, if they didn't have nukes, the Americans would be fighting alongside the Ukrainians, and the war would have been won long ago.
No way to prove that, of course, but it seems likely to me.

True. I think that, if they didn't have nukes, the Americans would be fighting alongside the Ukrainians, and the war would have been won long ago.
No way to prove that, of course, but it seems likely to me.
If they did not have nukes and we had a different president maybe we would have troops on the ground .

So, a website owned by paid-up WarParty organ reports an outburst from an RT host currently under suspension.

Of course nobody on this site actually watches RT, which is banned here.

So, a website owned by paid-up WarParty organ reports an outburst from an RT host currently under suspension.

Of course nobody on this site actually watches RT, which is banned here.
Its banned here so your not in The Ukraine . smart russians do not last long there. And yes i look . and yes i look at rt on line from time to time

Werbung:

Biden poops his diaper and goes into a rage when he finds out Milley's attack on Putin never occurred. Milley was too busy teaching a class about white rage.

Back