Phoenix68

Putin Signs DECREE To Increase Russian Military By Nearly 170,000 Personnel
December 2, 2023

Putin Urges Russians To Have 8 Kids, Amid Population Crisis
November 29, 2023
male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large.gif

hauntingly-beautiful-graveyard-scene_933853-2121.jpg

Werbung:
they already dont have enough workers for their factories, between the deaths in the military, the people leaving the country, etc. I don't think the current situation is sustainable for putin. He's hoping the west stops supporting the ukraine soon, which hopefully we can ignore republicans and keep sending support, since its in our best interest to have putin out of power and hopefully someone more sensible take over

"In June 2022, snapshots of a young man standing in front of a German flag began circulating on Ukrainian Telegram channels. He had a shaved head and a number of memorable tattoos, including an intricate portrait of Adolf Hitler on his shoulder, the emblem of the Third Reich on his chest, and, on his forearm, the phrase Jedem das seine — the motto displayed over the main gate of the Nazi’s Buchenwald concentration camp.

The man in the photograph is Anton Raevsky, a well-known Russian ultra-nationalist who, in 2014–2015, fought alongside Russian and Kremlin-backed forces in the Donbas. In April 2022, he went off to war once again — this time, to take part in what
Vladimir Putin had dubbed a “special military operation” to “denazify” Ukraine."

Where they gonna get all the equipment and food for them?

Always a legit issue. An army needs to be fed and supplied and trained.

I had an argument with a conservative about a decade ago he was worried that a 100 million Chinese army could invade us. I reminded him that our superior navy would probably kill them before they even got here. I did ask how in the hell would they sustain that many people with food and weapons. He never even thought of that.

Based on the enormous cost to us to have roughly 150,000 troops active for over a decade in Iraq and Afghanistan($8T!) one can only imagine having to supply millions.

Always a legit issue. An army needs to be fed and supplied and trained.

I had an argument with a conservative about a decade ago he was worried that a 100 million Chinese army could invade us. I reminded him that our superior navy would probably kill them before they even got here. I did ask how in the hell would they sustain that many people with food and weapons. He never even thought of that.

Based on the enormous cost to us to have roughly 150,000 troops active for over a decade in Iraq and Afghanistan($8T!) one can only imagine having to supply millions.
China will not need to feed its troops over here if they first send their nukes here to soften us up.

China will not need to feed its troops over here if they first send their nukes here to soften us up.

you're worried about china nuking us? lol

they won't have troops because our nukes would be over there at the same time. duh.

and then the army is going to..swim over? spend days at sea on boats that would be sunk? duh

you're worried about china nuking us? lol

they won't have troops because our nukes would be over there at the same time. duh.

and then the army is going to..swim over? spend days at sea on boats that would be sunk? duh
No, sleepy Joe might wet his pants but he would never nuke China no matter whether they nuked us first and put us out of contention, making it impossible for creepy Joe to do anything in belated response.

How would nuking us make it easier to feed a large army? Duh
Food shortages would quickly develop
If China or Russia nuked the US food shortages would be one of the least of worldwide problems the morons would create for themselves and survivors of the holocaust.

gS9i5.png
China will not need to feed its troops over here if
they first send their nukes here to soften us up.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

What...you've heard Spanky Trumps say every true / blue Chinese-resident dreams of living in a nuclear-wasteland, huh?????

Putin ain't all that popular in Russia, and this won't help. Problem is, all the possible successors are just as bad or worse. The likelihood of some good guy taking over and removing thorns from the sides of us good guys in the world are slim to none.
Hell...his "cabinet" is as afraid, of that paranoid,lil'runt, as Spanky Trump's GOP is afraid of him!!
TELEMMGLPICT000287103226_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqsSpNn2N_7SJWTFO7_uCnANhKo3Yba6-pfxm6wHLAMrs[1].jpeg
000_323M97F[1].jpg

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back