Putin said Alaska belongs to him

the annoying thing

Yes the idiot claims Alaska is his and he will take it back after he defeats the Ukraine .
What decade will he start that plan in and how many million dead russians will it take for him to see it is a bad plan?
Perhaps Comrade Stalin can tell us .

Werbung:
Yes the idiot claims Alaska is his and he will take it back after he defeats the Ukraine .
What decade will he start that plan in and how many million dead russians will it take for him to see it is a bad plan?
Perhaps Comrade Stalin can tell us .
Oh I do hope he takes Palin with him.

Putin did not say that and it is not recent news.

Back in 2014 things were said as well but Putin never said that state belongs to "him" or that Russia wants to go to war over Alaska.

Sounds good to me.

Comrade Stalin
Soon to be fighting in the Yukon
Fighting to enslave Alaskans and make them obey the likes of Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard?

You will never persuade anyone to follow you with good sense or logic. You might as well fight.

Sarah Palin being an idiot.

There are always 'hostile' reporters around politicians and the pol is better to know the topics and positions they can adequately defend vs those they can better gain from by conceding the ground and appearing to be reasonable, human and maybe vulnerable.

Voters may want a fighter who won't take any nonsense from the press or the political opponents, but sometimes you can win by appearing to lose a little.

Defending the "international credentials" thing as she did was a sign of inexperience. I wonder how she would respond to the same question today.

Palin's saving grace was and IS that she is a fighter.

You can find more than a few "intellectual types" who might be better read than she, but when it comes down to a dogfight, those "eggheads" might get their lunches stolen.

And Palin might be the kind of gal who would bloody the bully's nose and rescue the purloined lunch and return it to Mr. Four Eyes.

There are always 'hostile' reporters around politicians and the pol is better to know the topics and positions they can adequately defend vs those they can better gain from by conceding the ground and appearing to be reasonable, human and maybe vulnerable.

Voters may want a fighter who won't take any nonsense from the press or the political opponents, but sometimes you can win by appearing to lose a little.

Defending the "international credentials" thing as she did was a sign of inexperience. I wonder how she would respond to the same question today.

Palin's saving grace was and IS that she is a fighter.

You can find more than a few "intellectual types" who might be better read than she, but when it comes down to a dogfight, those "eggheads" might get their lunches stolen.

And Palin might be the kind of gal who would bloody the bully's nose and rescue the purloined lunch and return it to Mr. Four Eyes.

She is a moron who is not and was not remotely qualified to be VP. She went to every single moronic bible church in that town and went to college at 4 schools before getting her degree at the university of Idaho Moscow the 2nd time around.

I could see her as appealing to working class evangelical conservatives and i am not one of those.

McCain was desperate much like Mondale was in 84. She was hail Mary move in the hope that they could sway some of the pissed off Hillary voters but it did not work. She still lost to the magic negro.

She is a moron who is not and was not remotely qualified to be VP. She went to every single moronic bible church in that town and went to college at 4 schools before getting her degree at the university of Idaho Moscow the 2nd time around.

I could see her as appealing to working class evangelical conservatives and i am not one of those.

McCain was desperate much like Mondale was in 84. She was hail Mary move in the hope that they could sway some of the pissed off Hillary voters but it did not work. She still lost to the magic negro.

I find that I can't assume that your political interests and mine will align frequently enough to give your comments my unconsidered support, as I sometimes do with posts by other Republicans.

I really dont know what your "North Star" is.

I find that I can't assume that your political interests and mine will align frequently enough to give your comments my unconsidered support, as I sometimes do with posts by other Republicans.

I really dont know what your "North Star" is.

I consider that a compliment. Thank you.

Democrats today are the biggest threat to our freedom and liberty. Right behind them are evangelical Christians and neocons from both parties.

Things have turned upside down in today's politics. In the late 70s the ACLU defended the right of the American Nazi party to march on Skokie Illinois a heavily Jewish suburb with many holocaust survivors. Today the ACLU applauds and supports assaults on free speech by the Biden administration.

When Trump called for draining the swamp he did not just mean democrats. It took Trump to lift up the rock and the vermin that scurried off were from both parties. Look at Liz Cheney and the so called Lincoln republicans.

I consider that a compliment. Thank you.

Democrats today are the biggest threat to our freedom and liberty. Right behind them are evangelical Christians and neocons from both parties.

Things have turned upside down in today's politics. In the late 70s the ACLU defended the right of the American Nazi party to march on Skokie Illinois a heavily Jewish suburb with many holocaust survivors. Today the ACLU applauds and supports assaults on free speech by the Biden administration.

When Trump called for draining the swamp he did not just mean democrats. It took Trump to lift up the rock and the vermin that scurried off were from both parties. Look at Liz Cheney and the so called Lincoln republicans.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams

Werbung:
(2:11) 'I'll (say) some dumb things, and I'll (say) dumb things again.'

Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago. (5:00)

Last edited:
Back