Put up or shut up!

TheFranklinParty

I'm really sick and tired of all of the rhetoric. So many of you seem to find sport in despising Capitalism. Yet, I'll bet you reap the rewards of its system on a daily basis. I've had the opportunity to see many other economic and social systems first hand, the poverty and class stratification is stomach turning. The politics that destroy lives is mind numbing.

Here is your chance, post an example of a better working alternative to the free market capitalism we have here in the United States. Anyone can tear down and criticize. Here is your chance to give us a new ex-pat travel destination.

Werbung:
I'm really sick and tired of all of the rhetoric.
HEAR! HEAR!!

sterb060.gif

Werbung:
I'm really sick and tired of all of the rhetoric. So many of you seem to find sport in despising Capitalism. Yet, I'll bet you reap the rewards of its system on a daily basis. I've had the opportunity to see many other economic and social systems first hand, the poverty and class stratification is stomach turning. The politics that destroy lives is mind numbing.

Here is your chance, post an example of a better working alternative to the free market capitalism we have here in the United States. Anyone can tear down and criticize. Here is your chance to give us a new ex-pat travel destination.

I would add that under this capitalist system everyone of them is permitted to form their own corporations where the workers own the means of production, to form their own insurance company that does not have pre-existing conditions, to live in communes where they don't use money or trade, or to simply give to the needy generously. No one is stopping them!!

But if they get their way the rest of us will lose our freedoms to be an owner or a employee as we choose, to buy insurance that has pre-existing conditions and is far far more affordable, to buy and sell whatever we want, and to give generously to the needy as we see fit, all provided that we don't violate someone's rights.

Back