Prophetic

Little-Acorn

Remember this one?

soldierfireman.jpg

Mission accomplished.

Werbung:
I don't remember that one. Very cool.

When will all Americans be proud of their country? And, when will our government be proud too.

Take a look at this story. Sickening...if we do not stand up for our values, culture, and nation we will ultimately get rolled over.

BO's reason for not releasing pics of a murdering scumbag fits too...

Unbelievable story of the day: Gitmo hides American flag so terrorist inmates won’t be offended by it
MAY 4, 2011 · 6 COMMENTS

We have become wimps. Completely embarrassing wimps. There’s simply no other way to describe it. BigPeace.com has the details of an unbelievable story out of the Guantanamo terrorist prison:

Don't let the sight of an American flag offend the little darlings at Gitmo
In an especially well-timed release this week, Richard Miniter’s MASTERMIND: The Many Faces of the 9/11 Architect, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed reveals Mohammed’s rise to the top of Al Qaeda and his planning of the jihadist attacks on America in 2001.More than that, though, Miniter’s book includes shocking new disclosures about how the US treats its detainees. Miniter tells Big Peace:I was stunned to learn while researching Mastermind that Guantanamo

detainees succeeded in convincing prison officials to no longer raise the American flag anywhere they could see it. Each morning on every U.S. military base around the world, the American flag is raised to a bugle. But in the interests of not offending the detainees, it was stopped at Guantanamo.

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/gitmo-hides-american-flag-so-terrorist-inmates-wont-be-offended

you mean Obamas smart choice of not pissing off the world we are trying to turn away from radicals like Bin Ladin...and Not putting further burden on our troops overseas whos lives would be at risk if the pictures did inflame some people...Or possibly offended some who have not taken a side in Afganistan or Pakistan but do to the US being offensive and showing off a very grusum pic of a dead Muslim...that idea?

so what..you can get off on seeing it? Or do you have some retarded idea that he is not dead and need proof?

Risk alot gain nothing...thats what putting the photo out does.

How many lives are you willing to have lost just so you can see it?
but nice job taking a great pic and idea here...and turning it into a Obama Bashing peice of crap.

Obama god helped us finally Kill Bin Laden, yet its just not enough for you, got to find something to cry about. Sad.

yeah great it gives me warm fuzzies of the NY firefighters being left to die with detrimental conditions, (i know some personally) who are denied any help, meanwhile the soldiers go and fight forever war and come back home (me) and are denied benefits on technicalities with paperwork (me again) way to go!

Werbung:
i am so proud of my country that sent me to war, forgot about me and took away any benefit and left me with ptsd untreated and no benefit and took all my benefits away because they cant read a signature on a paper that took 4 years to get sorted and then finally was denied, thank you bureaucracy! military combat veteran 2 years under fire and rocket bombardment, no gi bill no kicker, no bonus, no tricare, NO ANYTHING BECAUSE OF A ****ING MISCOPIED PAPER UNBELIEVABLE!

you EVIL PROPAGANDISTS ITS POSTERS LIKE THIS THAT INSPIRED MY 18 year OLD ASS TO JOIN AND GET ROYALLY ****ED

Back