Post your Political Cartoons Here!

Hmm.. they show up on my screen. Let's try this:

67120265d1324646769-political-cartoon-thread-iii-103313_600.jpg

Does that one show up?

no. oh wait... this is weird. when I hit the reply it showed up in its original post but not the prior ones.
no idea what to make of that. must be me.

Werbung:
no. oh wait... this is weird. when I hit the reply it showed up in its original post but not the prior ones.
no idea what to make of that. must be me.
That is strange.

The three original cartoons I posted by typing in "IMG" with brackets around, and pasting the image info in between. That is the most reliable method I've come up with so far, and it seems to work on a variety of forums using different software.

The last ones I clicked on the insert image icon, then pasted the image location, which worked here, but doesn't always work elsewhere. OK, I'll use the icon from now on.

That is strange.

The three original cartoons I posted by typing in "IMG" with brackets around, and pasting the image info in between. That is the most reliable method I've come up with so far, and it seems to work on a variety of forums using different software.

The last ones I clicked on the insert image icon, then pasted the image location, which worked here, but doesn't always work elsewhere. OK, I'll use the icon from now on.

I've had no issues using the icon. what I do see is some sort of icon-like thing and

whoa now that came out looking the same !

Werbung:
Back