Poor baby crying

the annoying thing

Maybe if joe wasnt letting them in there wouldnt be a problem send them all to dc and Delaware and aoc district.

Werbung:

Maybe if joe wasnt letting them in there wouldnt be a problem send them all to dc and Delaware and aoc district.
I notice it's a republican governor sending them there. Perhaps you should complain to him rather than take cheap shots

I notice it's a republican governor sending them there. Perhaps you should complain to him rather than take cheap shots
Hell no its a democrat whos letting them in and sending them to republican states. The democrat morons wanted then set them have them . i hope the all camp out in Biden front yard

how is biden "letting in" illegal immigrants? If the government is actually "letting them in" then they aren't..illegal. duh. lol

how is biden "letting in" illegal immigrants? If the government is actually "letting them in" then they aren't..illegal. duh. lol
Some people believe a Democratic President has total control of the government and is responsible for everything they don't like, even when Congress is controlled by Republicans.
Unlike a Republican President who is all but powerless, no matter who controls Congress.

Werbung:
"yes they are illegal and you know it what a dumb ass.

lol. god you're stupid. show how biden is LETTING IN illegals.
illegals are sneaking in, moron. duh

Back